Looking for 2 mechanics, 1 PM and 1 on-site service

Turbs3000

hey guys, my work is looking for 2 full-time mechanics. I've never worked in a shop but from my time hanging out over there it seems to be a solid environment. Most of the guys over there are a bunch of good ole boys.

JOB 1:

in our Downtown Columbus shop.

95% of the job is PM's on the company owned fleet.

Looking for someone that plans to stay awhile, not flighty guys that get itchy for a change every few years.

Pay is based on experience with normally lots of OT opportunities. if I had to throw a number out I would say +/- 40k-ish.

Most of the vehicles are special to our business so it will be a lot of hands on learning but nothing seems too wild.

No fab or welding experience needed. This would be primarily doing just preventative maintenance on a 40ish vehicle fleet. No internal engine work.

Experience with large vehicles 15,000GVW trucks preferred but not expected.

JOB 2:

Looking for a tech that will go out to customers sites and work on their sweepers and scrubbers on site and at our facility. experience in this field is not expected but experience with small engine equipment is a plus. The most important part of this job is being someone that can present themselves in the proper manner while on customer property. 2nd most important is mechanical ability and willingness to learn new units etc. Service van and what not would be provided by us.

This job would pay a bit more then the first I believe.

benefits, raises, retirement, tool allowance, etc, etc...

More then welcome to reference me or PM with questions and I'll answer what I can.

Probably best to email me your resume and I'll walk it to the Ops manager.

Turbitt.1@outlook.com

Thanks,

Matt T