WTB: 04-07 ctsv front drivers caliper

cstmg8

• 4 weeks later...
Are you grabbing the shifter bezel?

No, I did the Testers model paint mod on mine and it came out prefect!!!

BTW-do you know if that shiftier Bezzle and the top Dash piece by the window are V specific? I want to be able to haggle with this guy as he is trying to charge Cadillac Tax on everything I am looking to buy! :mad:

The only upper dash piece that buts up against the window- mine is cracked. Its the part in this pic that contains the middle speaker.

http://s190.photobucket.com/user/jeannielynnhall/media/Cadillac/IMG_5383.jpg.html

If your shiftier trim is not cracked, I would just clean it up and pray it-came out OE.

Do all Vs with a black interior have a beige headliner?

No, thank god. That beige is the worst. Mine is back dash/doors/seats w gray headliner.

Thanks, I'll message him. Judging by your post he's gonna want a fortune for a caliper.

Maybe-maybe not-I told him to pound salt with what he wanted fro the dash piece and he immediately cut the price in half LOL.

Give him a call-tell him your buddy from Cleveland is supposed to see him Friday. We need group by pricing to deal!

Do you have a V? I don't think it would work if you had a non V head unit since its on a separate amplified channel.

Yeah, I ended up getting a 2006 in Stealth Gray with 60k miles.

Happy with it so far. Ill probably put 40-60k (1-2 years of driving) miles on it and upgrade to a V2.

I either need to find a oem replacement use the wiring they left and get something in it's place. High end is good, but now I know why the low end is lacking.

I don't know. My stock system kinda blows. The stock sub was nice (at one point in it's life), but now is severely lacking. Next spring I plan to replace everything minus the head unit.

For reference my 06 Legacy has a far better stock system than the V. I would invest money into aftermarket audio stuff before investing into the stock. There are countless threads on the V forums on this topic.

I don't know. My stock system kinda blows. The stock sub was nice (at one point in it's life), but now is severely lacking. Next spring I plan to replace everything minus the head unit.

For reference my 06 Legacy has a far better stock system than the V. I would invest money into aftermarket audio stuff before investing into the stock. There are countless threads on the V forums on this topic.

Odd-but believable. I rode in a buddie's V (had 100k less miles than mine) and his was noticeably lacking in comparison to mine. Maybe someone upgraded my speakers??

Yeah, I ended up getting a 2006 in Stealth Gray with 60k miles.

Happy with it so far. Ill probably put 40-60k (1-2 years of driving) miles on it and upgrade to a V2.

Nice! Congrats.

And it does not have a Sub? I though it was standard equip for a V

No sub, but it is apparent there is a spot for one. There is wiring for an amp so at some point somebody likely took out the stock one and replaced it with an aftermarket. I am probably just going to find whatever fits, take the amp out of my truck and get something basic in there.

No sub, but it is apparent there is a spot for one. There is wiring for an amp so at some point somebody likely took out the stock one and replaced it with an aftermarket. I am probably just going to find whatever fits, take the amp out of my truck and get something basic in there.

Yeah unless this guy gives it to you, I would not waste my time on it-although it sounds great, its still OE, small magnet and a paper cone.