2007 Sea Doo RXT

XChris1632X

I know this is actually the worst time to try to sell this kind of thing but I am in no rush. I hate to get rid of them but I continue to have more children and my wife and I don't get out to use them anymore since her family lost the lake house. 4 water toys have just become too much to maintain and force myself to use. I am going to sell both of my ski's and my bass boat in hopes of upgrading the bass boat in the spring. The first I am going to list is the wife's ski.

2007 Seadoo RXT Viper Red

•Right at 100 hours

•Seadoo X-Charger (08+ specs with metal washers)

•RIVA RRFPR

•Bosch 42lb Injectors

•RIVA External Intercooler

•RIVA Blowoff Valve

•RIVA Air Intake

•RIVA OPAS Blockoffs

•RIVA Rear Exhaust with stock waterbox. Sounds good but not crazy loud like the other ski.

•RIVA Sponsons

•RIVA Intake Grate

•RIVA 2 Degree Wedge

•Solas 13/19R Impeller

•o2 Bung in J-Pipe

•Grocco Strainer

•Brand new Yuasa Battery

•Ride Plate Holes Filled

•Homemade Catch Can

•Seadoo Brand Cover

•X-Charger was installed around 86 hours I believe.

2008 Yacht Club Trailer (single, black)

For a 3 seater this ski is fast. It has an impressive mid range and has never given me any fits. I got a flash of 72mph with my wife and I both on it. I have seen 73.7 by myself. I have never pushed it too hard as I have only put a few hours on this one. My wife and my brother rode it the most. I believe this ski can see 74mph with some further tuning. In my opinion this ski is perfect as it is and can be a fun reliable toy the way it is. I have always run Amsoil in it and change it ever year. It also had all the coolant changed two years ago. In the last two years it has only had maybe a total of 8 hours on it. Has a little dock rash on the hood. Can only tell up close. It was there when I bought it.Hate to see it go but my boy fish too much to not enjoy a better bass boat.

$6,500obo

• 4 months later...

Springtime/tax season bump.

I am pulling out the other ski this week to hope be able to get them both up for sale. As soon as I get it ready to go they will both go on craigslist and other forums as well. I'm ready to buy a bass boat so if this ski interests you come make me an offer.

• 3 months later...
No wideband. The original owner who modded the ski had someone install a wideband on it to tune it and then took it off. I installed my wideband off of my other ski last year to verify tuning and removed it to reinstall on other ski.

So tempting... Under the seat pics please. You said an O2 bung was in the j pipe, does it have a wideband?

I will get engine pics in a bit. I'll make you a hell of a deal on both skis! 10k for the RXT and the RXP how it sits.

Deleware marine has a double trailer for sale. I'm sure they would gladly trade it for the two.

The RXP needs about 2 hours worth of work lol. Impeller reinstalled, wideband reinstalled, ands oil changed. the only reason I haven't finished is because I haven't found my nosecone for my impeller.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/Hayden/IMAG0432_zpssgay2cwo.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/Hayden/IMAG0433_zps1av4yr3q.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/Hayden/IMAG0434_zps2tr7kgc2.jpg

Needs to be gone quick at that package deal. I have a bass boat I want to buy next week and it won't be around an longer than that.

Will still let the RXP go for cheap as it sits this weekend. Make me a good offer!

Can't find a better picture all together right this second.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Toys/FB_IMG_1436494505970_zpsaiccccwr.jpg