Where to buy expanded metal

FormulaMatt

It does help, but it seems they are more for supply chain and large company orders, not so much retail. I will call tomorrow to find out for sure though.

I've had luck with places in the past that typically only sell on the 'supply chain side' by calling. Not in this specific area, but this exact situation with another product. GL!

Do you have some kind of a price list Andrew? Also, if I had a need for more than just a supply of steel, do you guys do engineering also?

We do structural engineering yes. If you need a price email me adebellis@suburbansteelsupply.com

We stock a little aluminum, angle, I-Beams, bolts, channel, deck, flat, plate, rebar, pipe, tube, smooth round, solid square, grating, wire mesh, etc. I can source anything pretty quick.

If we stock it and get the order by 1PM we can supply and or fabricate then deliver next day.

Go to McNichols.com. They have the largest supply of expanded metals, perforated metals and alike. They even have some decorative. If nothing else they show all of the sizes and specifications so that you can pick out the correct material for your needs.