Borrow a trailer?

mrhobbz

Does anyone happen to have an enclosed trailer i might be able to borrow to haul my crap to Myrtle Beach? I think a 6x12 or larger would work fine. I'd be willing to pay cash or let someone hold onto my mustang as collateral. Shouldn't need it for any longer than 3 days

For that kind of money just buy a used one off craigslist. Buy it, use it, when your done sell it for what u have in it so its practically free, or keep it.

Enclosed or open?

2 seconds on craigslist. Im surw with a little work can find a steal.

Here's a brand new open trailer http://limaohio.craigslist.org/bfd/4664894497.html if u want enclosed or higheer sides get some wood and fabricate it should be cheap ( see the landscapers on here do this)

Edited by Paul

Or rent a Penske and tow the mustang down with it and do it all in one trip? I rented a Penske 26' truck (the biggest they have) and moved from San Antonio to Columbus last year. The rental was around $400 but once I added the insurance it was about $600 all in. Screw spending $1500 on a uhaul trailer.

Or rent a Penske and tow the mustang down with it and do it all in one trip? I rented a Penske 26' truck (the biggest they have) and moved from San Antonio to Columbus last year. The rental was around $400 but once I added the insurance it was about $600 all in. Screw spending $1500 on a uhaul trailer.

Won't be able to do it in one trip, still have a motorcycle and my suv to get down there. I've got it figured out at this point