06' Mustang GT CEL codes.

mrhobbz

So I just put the bumper on my mustang (06' GT) to get it ready to move and took it out for a bit and it's throwing a few codes. I just recently installed a new H pipe and a set of longtubes.

P0133 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

P0153 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 2 Sensor 1)

P2195 O2 Sensor Stuck Lean (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

P2197 O2 Sensor Stuck Lean (Bank 2 Sensor 1)

I checked for exhaust leaks a while back but didn't find any, the only other thing I did was extend the O2's by hand because I was in a rush and didn't want to wait for shipping on the manufactured extensions (I did use slightly larger gauge wiring when I extended them both) The O2's are both brand new Bosch sensors but one thing that has me wondering about them is that they were marked as being compatible for both upstream and downstream. Wondering if I should replace them first with upstream specific sensors?

The other thing that I don't remember if I did or not was change the O2 transport delay. The car also seems to run fine (I haven't moved my wideband to reach the bung yet so I'm not sure where it's sitting at AFR wise.) I had it sputter once today while coming to a stop (before the codes popped) and figured it might be due to the gas in it as it's been sitting all winter and most of summer. Any thoughts?

Sounds like you got Bosch universal sensors and it doesn't like it

That's what I'm leaning towards, I went ahead and ordered the bosch upstream specific sensors and a set of muzzy extensions, will see how that goes when they get here thursday