C1 Feature: Project 50Eight

wagner

Got a new feature up for a different Power Automedia title.

http://www.corvetteonline.com/features/car-features/c1-perfection-the-50eight-corvette/

Really neat car and nice people that own it.

It was also really bad ass to open up dragzine today and see my photo gallery from this weekend, picture of Mark's car I shot leading race coverage, and another picture of Richard Sexton's car used in a story.

It blows my mind every time I see stuff like this based on where I started and where I'm at now. I honestly never thought the work I was putting in would ever pay off or that what I was doing was any good with all the haters I have :fuckyeah:

Well done, Wags! :thumbup::thumbup:

I do love that car, but the autoX photo shows how inset the front wheels need to be to clear the fenders when you drop and widen the rolling stock on these older cars. Oh well.

I also can't help but see an older SBC Chevy mill and think of how old-fashioned they look now, even with a custom throttle body setup. We've been spoiled by everyone stuffing LSx engines into hot rods! :lol: