SEMA 2014 Pictures

mustang302

I was fortunate enough to get to SEMA this year for the first time. So I took my camera along with me. I figured some of you might like to see them. So take a look, and tell me how much I suck at taking pictures!

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/CeeBeeArr600/library/SEMA%202014

We had a booth there, so that is how I got mine. You could also do what Paul said too. Or if you know someone who would let you use their pass. This year they had a lot of stuff outside that was open to the public for the first time.

They always have a car show of sorts and demos outside, but that is about 4% of the Show floor.

Did you guys make it to Apex as well?

BTW getting a pass is very easy-even easier if you send proof you are at all affiliated with someone in the industry before hand. Its more of a pain to a pass get day-of on site.

PRI on the other hand is VERY easy to get day of!

They always have a car show of sorts and demos outside, but that is about 4% of the Show floor.

Did you guys make it to Apex as well?

BTW getting a pass is very easy-even easier if you send proof you are at all affiliated with someone in the industry before hand. Its more of a pain to a pass get day-of on site.

PRI on the other hand is VERY easy to get day of!

I did not go, but my old man said he swung through and wasn't impressed. It is a very different kind of show from what I understand, just aftermarket OE parts.

I did not go, but my old man said he swung through and wasn't impressed. It is a very different kind of show from what I understand, just aftermarket OE parts.

APEX is 95% Chinese imports. That's where you go to take a tial waste gate, and ask a China man "how much for 1000 of these?" LOL. When I was with Shearer, I inquired about what it would cost to replicate our manifolds-they quoted us $125-$150 a unit made out of thick (think weld-el) SS, with warranty, SHIPPED to us on a pallet. Minimum order 100 pieces at a time. That was half of just our material cost at the time. :mad:

My coworker did the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational (he won the MIS round in Aug and got the invite) Sounds like it was a big event and fun extension of SEMA.... He finished 4th overall and had the highest placing Camaro

Great event! Did it with a friend in 11-tow rig broke down in the mountains of CO on the way back :mad::p

Didn't Danny Popp win this year?