Ken Block GYMKHANA Seven

Mojoe

So critical about free entertainment. Let's build a one of a kind car. Then, go out and beat the hell out of it with some level of skill in the driving. Just so everyday car guys can say, "meh".

San Francisco video puts this to shame though. This one isn't BAD, but he's just done better and thus, set his own bar higher.

That said, I've watched this 3 times already and haven't regretted it. It's a super cool video. I just like the SF one A LOT.

I still can't get over this Mustang though. Fucking insane car!

So critical about free entertainment. Let's build a one of a kind car. Then, go out and beat the hell out of it with some level of skill in the driving. Just so everyday car guys can say, "meh".

You're getting salty. It wasn't my favorite video he's done but it was my favorite car he has driven. That's a glass half full.

Agreed.

And I'm probably one of the known "non Mustang fans" here. I can't overlook the awesomeness of this build though. Looking forward to the details of it.

There have been so many Gymkhana vids to come out from other people now. There are big rigs, trophy trucks, motorcycles, and ever go karts. they are all pretty neat to watch.

I don't get excited at parts he rolls up to and there are already skidmarks around the obstacles. It's an obvious sign it's like take 4 or 5 of the part in question. That and the mexican bouncy car (or whatever the fuck they're called) bounced and stayed up for a long time so he could pass. Cool vid I guess, but I'm just a spoiled E-critic.

So what's left for him to do? He's done port of LA, San Fransico, snow, deserted airports, and a few others. So we want first time perfection with no tire marks. Drifting in space with a tractor trailer that makes 15,000whp? Maybe that will be enough to reset the bar.

So what's left for him to do? He's done port of LA, San Fransico, snow, deserted airports, and a few others. So we want first time perfection with no tire marks. Drifting in space with a tractor trailer that makes 15,000whp? Maybe that will be enough to reset the bar.

1 lap of Manhattan.

The control of the car is pretty amazing, though I also noticed how many takes there had been. This would be a blast, I doubt many of us would turn down the opportunity!

Now I want to see the outlaw version in real life, just chilling at the coffee shop when all off a sudden some dude in a badass car (more likely a rusty Subaru) starts drifting all the way around Randy's Doughnuts and speeds off.

I don't think rich has anything to do with it, look at the list of sponsors at

The end. I think Ken Block got rich.

He was one of the co-founders of DC shoes and is now a part of Hoonigan. I think he was doing quite well for himself even without the sponsors. I am sure the sponsors help, but I think he could build a car such as this without their support if he wanted to.

People are just now noticing all the burnout marks? Every video of his that I have watched, you can see several marks already on the ground.