Not at all car-related: Author citation question

PRD2BDF

I'm currently writing my Master's paper. I'm required to use APA format. Now, my question is that I'm using a book that has each chapter written by different authors. The names on the cover belongs to the editors. Do I use the authors' names for in-text citation or the editors names? I used ten chapters and having ten in-text citation belonging to the editor seems redundant and confusing. Son of citation uses the editors', not the authors'

Opinions?

TL;DR: if you didn't read it, you probably don't have the answer.

Editors

If an entire edited book with authored chapters is cited, the editor is listed as the author with the abbreviation "(Ed.)" after his name, or "(Eds.)" if there is more than one editor. Multiple editors are formatted the same way as authors.

List first editor with the last name first, followed by a comme and "(Ed.)."

Example: Smith, J. D. (Ed.).

Two editors are separated by a comma after the first author and the ampersand ( & ) and are followed with a comma and "(Eds.)."

Example: Smith, J. D., & Jones, R. L. (Eds.).

Three to seven editors are separated with commas and the ampersand ( & ) and are followed with a comma and "(Eds.)."

Example: Smith, John D., Jones, R. L., & Harper, S. G. (Eds.).

More than seven: List up to six (6) editors; then ellipses, and then last editor.

Example: Smith, J. D., Jones, R. L., Harper, S. G., Harris, K., Thompson, L. C., Nelson, G. A., ...Sampson, D. (Eds.).

source --> http://libguides.dixie.edu/c.php?g=57887&p=371727