Cobb Accessport V2 for 2013+ Ford Focus ST $250 LOCAL

El Karacho1647545492

SALE PENDING

Just what the title says, selling my AP V2. Love the thing, love the way it makes the car perform. I've just been using Cobb off-the-shelf maps, mainly the 93 Octane Stage 1 tune and it's been a lot of fun. Decided to sell this and put it towards a V3 and/or other mods. Currently still in my car and paired to it, but will uninstall as soon as it sells. Easy install/uninstall for warranty work.

Doesn't come with the Cobb hard case, but comes with both cables, OBDII and Mini USB for PC connection to update firmware and get new maps. Also comes with the original box and manual, as well as a Proto mount. I currently have the Proto mount on my windshield so I'll have to razor blade it off, but that's nothing a new adhesive strip can't fix. Proto mount also has 2 other mounting options, including 2 screws to mount on the dash and a clip for the air vents, as well as the paperwork for that as well. Click here if you can't understand my description.

New these cost $450. On the Focus forums they typically sell between $250-300, depending on accessories (mounts, cases, etc). I'd prefer to sell this locally and keep shipping a non issue, hence the price.

Rundown:

- Cobb AP V2 2013+ Focus ST, OTS maps. Excellent condition, no dead pixels or screen burn

- All necessary cables included

- Proto dash/window/vent mount

$250 within reasonable distance to central Columbus. Shipping can be arranged, would prefer to deal locally.

OH and I'll include a Cobb sticker. How else will everyone know how fast you can go?

EDIT: Picture doesn't show OBD cable which is still in the car.

PM me or text 614-499-1112

Edited by El Karacho

Another user brought up a good point I'll address here:

I'm selling for $250 because that's what I'd get if I traded it back to Cobb. However, if I get a V3 AP I'd prefer to get it from a tuner that provides custom tunes and can modify those tunes (at a much lower price than if I bought straight from Cobb) as I modify the car.

Hmm. Did you do any other mods to run this?

For Stage 1 all I did was a Cobb air filter. The stock intake tube is actually not bad.

Handy list of mod configs and downloadable maps here

If you're thinking about it, we can meet up and you can try my car before I uninstall it. It dramatically changes the torque.

Anyone who buys this tuner could still obtain a protune on said tuner. I'm actually not impressed with the v3 compared the v2 as i don't feel it was as much of a update as the v1 to v2 was. But overall this is a great deal for a tool that would provide access to a protuner to tune your car or if you wanted to stage on the staged maps cobb provides.

Anyone who buys this tuner could still obtain a protune on said tuner. I'm actually not impressed with the v3 compared the v2 as i don't feel it was as much of a update as the v1 to v2 was. But overall this is a great deal for a tool that would provide access to a protuner to tune your car or if you wanted to stage on the staged maps cobb provides.

Thanks for that! Yes, a protuner could definitely still send maps to be loaded onto this thing.