Cheapest gym to join???

Putty

I have access to a gym at work, but now my GF wants to start back and wants me to go with her. Sucks now I'll begin to pay for one. Looking around the Easton area. I don't need anything more than free weights, some machines and the shit chics do.

YMCA is about 30 bucks a month and has pretty good benefits. Pool, courts, pool table (downtown at least) etc... Might be worth checking out if you live near one.

You and about a million other people are going to be going to the gym starting Jan 1.

YMCA is about 30 bucks a month and has pretty good benefits. Pool, courts, pool table (downtown at least) etc... Might be worth checking out if you live near one.

You and about a million other people are going to be going to the gym starting Jan 1.

Thanks...I do live close to one. I go every other day now at work. Those NY resolution people die off around March.

I think there is an LA over that way? Its like $35/month or something. I had a membership at LA for about a year and to be honest, I hated it. Commercial gyms suck dick, but everyone has their own taste. Just don't get scammed into paying an initiation fee, tell them you won't join unless they wave it. They'll haggle you, just stay strong and tell them no. They won't let you leave if you're willing to sign up that day, and that goes for any gym.

That's cheap for the Y!

Here you pay based on income, which is complete bullshit. Make over 80k and it's like $80ish a month. :lolguy:

I pay $20 a month now, for a 24 hour facility that no one is ever at and all the equipment is brand new. Much better option than having to push your way through teenagers that just walk around and not work out

That's cheap for the Y!

Here you pay based on income, which is complete bullshit. Make over 80k and it's like $80ish a month. :lolguy:

Where is here? After tax it was (no longer there because i got lazy and stopped going) $31.00 for myself. Cheaper if you do a family plan or whatever. That was for the one downtown, although they are all linked together.

Where is here? After tax it was (no longer there because i got lazy and stopped going) $31.00 for myself. Cheaper if you do a family plan or whatever. That was for the one downtown, although they are all linked together.

NC

http://www.ymcacharlotte.org/membership/calculaterate.aspx

Such shit

Central Ohio YMCA is a good deal for what you get, but at the family level it's $80/month. LOTS of things offered. Their pool off of 161 in NW Cols is actually quite nice. Hilliard has a great indoor climbing wall.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were Groupon deals for gyms around this time of year, try to get new-years' people such as yourself in for a paid year...

Planet fitness seems to be the way to go. $10 a month. 24/7 access.

$19 a month includes tanning, massage chairs/beds...free location hopping.

YMCA is $70 a month....F that!

Power Shack is $30 a month.

Yea, I would avoid planet fitness like the plague

http://i.imgur.com/mkNmDUQ.jpg

http://www.cuttystrength.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/lunk1.jpg

"You gotta lift weights quietly" "This is an older person gym" :dumb:

http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/Anything+and+everything+about+planet+fitness+is+a+fail+_9110d9c89435f5a7a588dd36da60eda2.jpg

In his defense, he did ask for the CHEAPEST gym to join. $10/mo is about as cheap as it gets and it still meets his requirements. Nobody is forcing him to eat pizza, bagels or be fat. FYI, if one of you get a membership, you can bring one guest a day for free.