Rally Sport Direct

Mojoe

In the past I have gone direct to the manufactures for parts, like Cobb, Grimmspeed, and Nameless. Some how I overlooked the website, RALLY SPORT DIRECT (RSD). On cyber Monday I ordered a few things from Grimmspeed's site, but saw not cyber deal. I called them and asked if they were running any. They said that being the manufacture, they don't. Then they told me about RSD, and that they were doing a cool cyber Monday sale. Grimmspeed cancelled my order for me with no hassel.

So I log on to RSD find all the same parts, save $80, and get free shipping. Fast forward to today, I still don't have my parts, so I call them. Seems the shipping cmpany sent them back, saying my address doesn't exist. We checked the address, and it was correct. I tell the guy I'm scheduled to get the car tuned early next week and need what is in the shipment. He says no problem, I'm sending you another order right now. Keep in mind, they still don't have the "wrong address" order back to them from the shipping company. They did what was needed to take care of the customer.

Check them out. If they have parts for your car, they are good to do business with.

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/