Big Chief and Murdernova Doing Work

wagner

They have always been true cars you can't fake that, but again anyone with 200k or more in their car better damn we'll be fast :)

They don't have nearly the money in those cars as what people think. There is lots that goes on behind the curtain.

The guys on that show really do live to race, they are addicts but their drug of choice is the speed, the race, and the hustle.

Still waiting for the deal to get finalized for the Wagner's to maybe head to OKC :gabe:

They don't have nearly the money in those cars as what people think. There is lots that goes on behind the curtain.

The guys on that show really do live to race, they are addicts but their drug of choice is the speed, the race, and the hustle.

Still waiting for the deal to get finalized for the Wagner's to maybe head to OKC :gabe:

I remember seeing an episode about one of the cars. They were talking about how they just "tossed it together inexpensively". Then they show the Proline Racing motor. :lol:

Their definition of not a lot of money and mine must be quite different.

The OKC cars are real and fast as shit... but the show is as fake as WWE

I remember seeing an episode about one of the cars. They were talking about how they just "tossed it together inexpensively". Then they show the Proline Racing motor. :lol:

Their definition of not a lot of money and mine must be quite different.

The OKC cars are real and fast as shit... but the show is as fake as WWE

You think they paid for that motor? Proline is not stupid, think of the advertising dollars they save by loaning them a motor.

The races you don't see on TV are the best. A little while back Daddy Dave got beat by a Chitown car that is pretty much a street legal pro mod. The episode never made it to TV for many reasons and the Chicago guys got lippy.

Dave pretty much told them name the time and place, no cameras, and it will be for real money. They backed out..

Well at a Texas no time event the Chitown boys started running their mouths again online, taking car selfies because they did not think Dave was going to be there. Then all the sudden Dave shows up and they went silent.

The races you don't see on TV are the best. .

100% Agree.

I wasn't knocking the guys. I know they are legit racers, and have probably forgot more than I have ever known about street racing. I am saying "Street Outlaws" is a farce. As is the nature of television though.

100% Agree.

I wasn't knocking the guys. I know they are legit racers, and have probably forgot more than I have ever known about street racing. I am saying "Street Outlaws" is a farce. As is the nature of television though.

Agree!

I hated the show when it first came on with all the BS! Now I actually don't mind watching it but again so much BS..

I can't really get into it because I don't classify anything they are racing as a "STREET" car. Otherwise, like the US TOP GEAR, I watch it because it's automotive related and not much else better on..

The show is entertaining and I enjoy all the shenanigans but when they actually get down to racing my god I wish they would pick a camera angle and stick with it. I hate the driver view, then bumper view, then track side view, and back to the bumper, then over to the hood view, damn near puts me into a seizure

• 2 weeks later...
The question is how fast are they? I agree they seem fast and like the show for the racing. How do these cars stack up with our local fast cars aka Mark's or Ray's? Edited by RS69

I would venture to say there isn't much in Ohio that would want any part of those guys on the street. At the track may be another thing, but these cars work well on the street. The show def has "fake" moments, but thats to draw ratings, but I still enjoy watching it. BTW, when did the Crow turn white?

The question is how fast are they? I agree they seem fast and like the show for the racing. How do these cars stack up with our local fast cars aka Marks's or Ray's?

I recently heard via a little birdy the cars at the top of the list are low 7 second cars....

The show is entertaining and I enjoy all the shenanigans but when they actually get down to racing my god I wish they would pick a camera angle and stick with it. I hate the driver view, then bumper view, then track side view, and back to the bumper, then over to the hood view, damn near puts me into a seizure

110% agreed.

Shows don't need to show 42 different 1-frame shots per second or 10 angles for people to watch.

That's it....I expected more from them.....I still want about the top half of that list when my junk runs.....Seriously.

Well here's the thing, I don't think that number is them running out the backdoor. I know when Monza and Doc have tested at the track they click the cars off early pretty much every time.

If Monza ends up buying the car back from my dad it will be one bad bitch to say the least. Big cubes, big turbo, brought to you by LSJuan...

Que?

About 4 years ago my dad was looking to buy a new race car since he wanted to put his nova back on the street. As he browsed racing junk he found the Monza he was looking for at the right price in OKC.

The owner sent him some pictures of it racing at a street race called cash days along with some other shots. Dad talked with the guy and he mentioned he was selling the car to pay to finish his 2nd gen small tire camaro...

Fast forward to a few years later, the show starts and the guy named Jerry dad purchased the car from is named Monza on the show.

Now Jerry wants to buy the car back because he misses it and wants it on the show. Trust me when I say this car is well built and could take about anything you throw at it. The cars on that show are FAR from junk...

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Cars/Asphalt-Warriors-5-24/i-kPXsrvX/0/L/IMG_6897-L.jpg

The question is how fast are they? I agree they seem fast and like the show for the racing. How do these cars stack up with our local fast cars aka Mark's or Ray's?

Glad this thread got bumped. I help/tune on a couple T/D /TS cars. Old Dragster has been 4.20s and ran 6.76 all out. Bbc 871 meth, od 23%. Daves truck is faster than that.....on the track