Contract Up Very Soon

ShowHBK

My contract is going to be up with McGraw Hill very soon and they do not think they will be renewing my contract. If anyone knows of any openings in IT support (Tier 2 or higher) I would be more than happy to work. I am open to other jobs out there or ideas anyone else has.

Any help would be much Appreciated. I mean... My 4 Rotor is not going to Fund or Build itself.

Resume Below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q1vj6vZTPVHPstTT65XlnGj7OgTJylGEdtPzjoP_rMY/edit.

Christan (RymerC) loves his place of employment and would be an excellent resource to aim you in the right direction. PM him and he will help you, help you.

Sure, be totally glad to take a look around this here fortune 100 company and see if we have anything for you.

Sure, be totally glad to take a look around this here fortune 100 company and see if we have anything for you.

Ya, I am in a weird spot right now because my degree is in Education, but I lost interest and decided for personal reasons not to go into that field. I am damn good with technology believe me, so any help you could give me into getting a position would be great.

And if someone you know gives me a job, in return I will let you dive my 4 rotor around the track once it is built :cool:

http://www.expedient.com

Submit your resume on our careers page to get it in the system. While we don't have any immediate openings at out current Columbus location we are a rapidly growing organization and more importantly are currently building our second Columbus data center which will have its own 24/7 operation support center.