Ferguson part 2 aka stupid dumbfucks, missouri edition mkii

unfunnyryan

The people being the problem want "racism", back and white. It's become their acceptable excuse for not having the things they want. "The system is against them". "Can't nobody get ahead". I heard that crap all the time growing up and it is stupid. It comes down to individual action and the drive to break out of your surroundings. Until the media stops glamorizing events aimed to tear the country apart, we aren't going to progress past people doing stupid shit. Edited by Mojoe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Antonio Martin is the fourth afro-american victim of the US police brutality."

Does that mean he was an American with big hair?

I really hate the word "African-American", as a true African-America (someone who holds passports on both continents), I find it offensive, misleading and racist.

BRB OUT RIOTING FOR JUSTICE FOR MY PEOPLE

As a black guy with roots in the Caribbean, same thing for me being called an african-american.

I'm black...end of story

I'm enjoying all the news site comments from people asking why the cop did not "shoot to wound"

I would hate to be a cop now, its pretty much impossible to do your job correctly now in this new era of political correctness.

I always practice shoot to wound. That's why I buy the full sillouette targets and only aim for the shoulder. Why can't cops do the same. Aiming straight at your target, especially when in fear of your life?

The people being the problem want "racism", back and white. It's become their acceptable excuse for not having the things they want. "The system is against them". "Can't nobody get ahead". I heard that crap all the time growing up and it is stupid. It comes down to individual action and the drive to break out of your surroundings. Until the media stops glamorizing events aimed to tear the country apart, we aren't going to progress past people doing stupid shit.

This ^

I grew up in a bad area, those that wanted out kept their heads down, worked hard and got the fuck out. Those that cried foul are still there and their kids are there.

Want better, DO SOMETHING.

Shoot to wound is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in the scenario of having a gun pointed at you.

Talked to a family member in law enforcement on Christmas and he put it the best " you pull any weapon on any law enforcement officer or try to assault them, you made your choice about the outcome."

Fuck ignorant trashy dumbfucks and their irrational misplaced destructive behavior, fuck pretentious morons who don't have the mental capacity or common sense to understand anything from a police officer's perspective, fuck political correctness and the posers who pretend to be sensitive about everything, and fuck the media for constantly stirring the pot.

Merry Christmas.

Shoot to wound is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in the scenario of having a gun pointed at you.

Talked to a family member in law enforcement on Christmas and he put it the best " you pull any weapon on any law enforcement officer or try to assault them, you made your choice about the outcome."

100% agree. I don't give a rats ass if your black, Mexican, white trash. All races do stupid ass shit. If you pull a gun on me YOUR dead. I'm not shooting to wound. That could be the difference in seeing my wife and kid the next day or them planning my funeral.

For sure that needs to happen and no one should ever expect otherwise

another matter here

what about when the LEO doesn't identify himself during a raid in your home, and you gun him down before he does? Should you get charged with murder? or should it be self-defense?

2 different cases from Texas just this past year of Marvin Louis Guy and Henry Magee

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/prosecutor-seeking-death-penalty-officer-killed-knock-raid/

For sure that needs to happen and no one should ever expect otherwise

another matter here

what about when the LEO doesn't identify himself during a raid in your home, and you gun him down before he does? Should you get charged with murder? or should it be self-defense?

2 different cases from Texas just this past year of Marvin Louis Guy and Henry Magee

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/prosecutor-seeking-death-penalty-officer-killed-knock-raid/

A tangent to this question, what happens if the police raids a house that is occupied by a Deaf person? Even if they announced police, the Deaf person wouldn't hear them

There was a case where police shot and killed a Deaf man in front of his son. His son kept shouting that he was Deaf, he can't hear you.

A tangent to this question, what happens if the police raids a house that is occupied by a Deaf person? Even if they announced police, the Deaf person wouldn't hear them

There was a case where police shot and killed a Deaf man in front of his son. His son kept shouting that he was Deaf, he can't hear you.

Can you tell me the percentage of Americans who are totally deaf?

If you are that concerned about being killed by police, get a fucking sign made up and slap it in your yard or on your door that a deaf person resides in the home.

Can you tell me the percentage of Americans who are totally deaf?

If you are that concerned about being killed by police, get a fucking sign made up and slap it in your yard or on your door that a deaf person resides in the home.

Whoa there guy. Try not to get too bent out of shape when people pose questions...

what about when the LEO doesn't identify himself during a raid in your home, and you gun him down before he does? Should you get charged with murder?

My first thought is, I doubt you'd have the chance - Cop 2 sees Cop 1 on the floor, anything that moves is getting perforated.

But then,

2 different cases from Texas just this past year of Marvin Louis Guy and Henry Magee http://thefreethoughtproject.com/prosecutor-seeking-death-penalty-officer-killed-knock-raid/

And I just don't know. Obviously cops aren't the problem, criminals are - but when a baby is flashbanged and officers are shot in self defense, maybe a bit more (read: total) confidence before noknocking would be prudent. I don't see how anyone could think it's ok to charge these guys with murder for gunning down an armed, unannounced intruder.

And I just don't know. Obviously cops aren't the problem, criminals are - but when a baby is flashbanged and officers are shot in self defense, maybe a bit more (read: total) confidence before noknocking would be prudent. I don't see how anyone could think it's ok to charge these guys with murder for gunning down an armed, unannounced intruder.

Precisely my thinking