Recommend GMC/Chevy dealer service

ImUrOBGYN

So, I need to take the Vibe in for the airbag recalls that affecting the industry. There was a previous airbag "fix" and window recall I took in for at Chesrown Chevy in Delaware. (I still lived there at the time) It was a horrible experience and they butchered ever f'n thing they touched. Seriously, I still cannot believe the complete incompetence. I'd get into details, but it still fires me up far too much.

I'm hoping someone on here knows of a GMC/Chevy dealer service dept that can be trusted. I can't imagine what condition the car will be returned in now that they have to pull the dash and redo the window recall the last dealer fucked up.

If it helps, I live on the SW side of Cbus.

Thanks in advance, all.

Cordell is a mechanic at Lash Chevrolet in Johnstown if you don't mind the drive. So far he has handled my '8 Corvette Z06, '8 Solstice GXP, and '15 GMC Sierra.

jesus are your cars ever on the road? :gabe:

x2 for scott, even know scott might not work on it im sure he can put a foot in some ones ass to not mess it up.

So, I need to take the Vibe in for the airbag recalls that affecting the industry. There was a previous airbag "fix" and window recall I took in for at Chesrown Chevy in Delaware. (I still lived there at the time) It was a horrible experience and they butchered ever f'n thing they touched. Seriously, I still cannot believe the complete incompetence. I'd get into details, but it still fires me up far too much.

I'm hoping someone on here knows of a GMC/Chevy dealer service dept that can be trusted. I can't imagine what condition the car will be returned in now that they have to pull the dash and redo the window recall the last dealer fucked up.

If it helps, I live on the SW side of Cbus.

Thanks in advance, all.

So how is that supposed to work? Unless you're paying for that you'd have to complain to the idiot that fucked it up.

So how is that supposed to work? Unless you're paying for that you'd have to complain to the idiot that fucked it up.

As far as going back to Chesrown because I have to, I figured that may be the case. However, I'm sure people can understand why I wouldn't, now. I mean, seriously, terrible experience. I almost wanted to choke the shit out of this idiot if the service manager hadn't come back.

As far as who repaired it, sounds like a former mechanic. Every one we have now does a good job ensuring everything is back to appearance/cleanliness or better than when it came in.

I forgot till just now. Don't you work there, now? I wish I could remember the last guy's name who worked on it. I recall a lady telling me they'll send me something for a review, but after I had all the trouble, strangely, I never got one. ;)