Apple watch

dragknee66

2... One for each wrist. Would buy 4, but my jeans are too tight for them to fit on my ankles.

I wouldn't mind one to compliment my phone. Problem is work has gotten me out of the habit of wearing a watch. Not sure if I like the concept enough to make me want to wear one again, except on special occasions.

Not interested.

Going to be overpriced and its not going to work on my HTC M8.

I find them interesting though. People will still buy them and apple will make millions, but they are nothing ground breaking and are WAY behind the curve on what Android watches have done.

+1 for not liking apple products.

The GFs MINT iphone 5 decided it was going to die during the middle of one its updates recently. All it does now is boot to a white screen with the apple logo then turns off. It conveniently happened right at the end of her two year contract. Kept in an otterbox and takes very good care of it. She took it to apple and they said sorry, its dead and then convinced her to buy an iphone 6. She keeps it in an otterbox and takes very good care of it.

Anyone have a possible fix?

Anyone have a possible fix?

Hold down the Home button and Sleep button on the top of the iPhone simultaneously for about ten seconds. If you see the Apple logo, you've held them too long / too short and need to start again.

Next, let go of the sleep button and continue holding the Home button for another five seconds. In this situation, Ritchie warns that "...if you see the 'Plug into iTunes' screen then you held it too long and will need to start again.

At this point, the screen remained black, meaning that the device was in DFU mode and happily awaiting new firmware. You can get that from http://www.imore.com/ios-6-firmware-files

"Boot Loop" is what you're seeing.

"Boot Loop" is what you're seeing.

I tried this without success. Holding the sleep/home button did not yield that result. The apple logo comes right up and then shuts down after a few seconds. I even tried recovery mode through itunes and it still didnt fix it.

Ill try again when i get home.

I tried this without success. Holding the sleep/home button did not yield that result. The apple logo comes right up and then shuts down after a few seconds. I even tried recovery mode through itunes and it still didnt fix it.

Ill try again when i get home.

Did you boot into recovery or just plug it into iTunes? I've seen that and booted into recovery mode by having the device off, hold the home button as you plug it into your computer and it should boot to the connect to iTunes screen. Also try kicking off the restore and then disconnecting from the internet. I've been having issues lately with software updates through iTunes failing when it tries to confirm with iTunes but when I disconnect the wireless just after kicking the restore off, it works every time.

Did you boot into recovery or just plug it into iTunes? I've seen that and booted into recovery mode by having the device off, hold the home button as you plug it into your computer and it should boot to the connect to iTunes screen. Also try kicking off the restore and then disconnecting from the internet. I've been having issues lately with software updates through iTunes failing when it tries to confirm with iTunes but when I disconnect the wireless just after kicking the restore off, it works every time.

I did the home button + plugging it in. It seemed to go through but when it went to reboot after completing it got stuck at the apple logo and never continued. I will try the disconnect internet method.

If that fails i will look into the firmware update. I have it DLing but no idea what to do with it... lol

won't buy.

gimmick.

I use real watches, always will.

apple doing nothing the rest cant too or already have, and still no reason to get one, ever.

Regardless, I am set to be nauseated at the blogosphere giving apple blowjobs about how they invented something they didn't or that we need this pos for dumbass made up reason #123 or how their lack of features vs competitors is by design. disgusting level of fanboydom writing will be exercised in full come launch. Calling it.

Also - I'm not a faggot hipster.

won't buy.

gimmick.

apple doing nothing the rest cant too or already have, and still no reason to get one, ever.

Regardless, I am set to be nauseated at the blogosphere giving apple blowjobs about how they invented something they didn't or that we need this pos for dumbass made up reason #123 or how their lack of features vs competitors is by design. disgusting level of fanboydom writing will be exercised in full come launch. Calling it.

ya know... the worst part is that people are going to buy it anyways and make Apple millions off something that is not innovative or new by any stretch of means. =_=

won't buy.

gimmick.

You sound like you need a hug.

Did your hate group put credit on your Man Card for that post?

Every new thing that comes out gives a little to the next invention and evolution. Without change, there can be no progress. Being upset for people buying something that works for them, is pretty narrow minded.

Fuck guns, a slingshot will do all you need. Stupid pussies trying to shoot from really far away.