BattleBots returns

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Grant Imahara will be involved since he's no longer on Mythbusters.

It will be interesting to see what Grant and the rest of the Mythbusters B list move on to doing. IMHO they overshadowed Jamie and Adam for several seasons even though they had the smaller budget.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cienfr.jpg

aww yiss

Good call, Grant's gonna end up with his own gig IMO. Knowing that Adam and Jamie hate eachother ruined it for me

:no:

Really? Man, that sucks...I loved that show. I always thought they had good chemistry. Fuck man.

Also, that redhead would GET IT.

Guard%20Roomba

aww yiss

Good call, Grant's gonna end up with his own gig IMO. Knowing that Adam and Jamie hate eachother ruined it for me

Any links to more info regarding the Adam/Jamie thing? Also, I'm gonna just say it, I never liked it when those three joined Mythbusters and never got used to them. Yes, I'd bone the redhead, but let's be honest, many of us would bone alot of things. She's not that fuckin' hot. I feel like she's one of those 'video game chicks' who really aren't that hot but do to her position and lack of competition, people nerd out on her. She's not unattractive, just could care less she was gone with the other two.

I fear this is gonna be dramatized like every other reality contest show nowadays on television. 45 minutes of tear inducing AIDS and shit, 5 minutes of battling, 10 minutes of what Momma Jane gonna do with Billy Joe's winnings.

I'm so hoping you're wrong here. I'm worried about this, as well. Hopefully, it won't end up something along these lines:

1. Title intro

2. Commercial.

3. Rehash everything about the show and about the current episode of the show for 2 min.

4. 30sec of actual show.

5. Rehash follow up and build "drama" for 2 min.

6. Commercial.

End up with 10min maybe of actual show in a 30min slot.

Any links to more info regarding the Adam/Jamie thing? Also, I'm gonna just say it, I never liked it when those three joined Mythbusters and never got used to them. Yes, I'd bone the redhead, but let's be honest, many of us would bone alot of things. She's not that fuckin' hot. I feel like she's one of those 'video game chicks' who really aren't that hot but do to her position and lack of competition, people nerd out on her. She's not unattractive, just could care less she was gone with the other two.

I'm so hoping you're wrong here. I'm worried about this, as well. Hopefully, it won't end up something along these lines:

1. Title intro

2. Commercial.

3. Rehash everything about the show and about the current episode of the show for 2 min.

4. 30sec of actual show.

5. Rehash follow up and build "drama" for 2 min.

6. Commercial.

End up with 10min maybe of actual show in a 30min slot.

This is why I don't watch T.V. anymore =_=

http://i.imgur.com/knks0op.png

Thank you.

I will say just because you work w/someone doesn't mean you have to be friends. Sounds like they do at least respect each other and there doesn't seem to be any real animosity between the two of them at least post production. They do seem to be two very different people so it's doesn't seem far-fetched.

So.....are the robots that fight going to go through.....circuit training??? hahahahaha

:slap:

I'm sure you can see yourself out.

• 4 months later...