No CR lottery pool??

Putty

I NEVER play the lottery or gamble but will be picking up a few lines today at lunch. Figure the more people that buy tickets, the higher the odds someone gets a winner.

Ive always preached that the lottery is a tax for the stupid.

So you NEVER play or gamble and think it's a tax for stupid people.... Then goes and buy tickets for lottery smh

Here's a thought, pool all your money and give it to me. I'll invest it properly and statistically, you have a better chance of me earning you each your share of millions than you do of winning the powerball.

"But that's stupid, no way I'd do that" you say, as you put your money down on a 1 in 175 million chance to win big (and 1 in 5 million chance to win big but not as big).

EDIT/DISCLAIMER: I know nothing about investing beyond what I learn from my pops, who knows a bit about investing.

Edited by El Karacho

Here's a thought, pool all your money and give it to me. I'll invest it properly and statistically, you have a better chance of me earning you each your share of millions than you do of winning the powerball.

"But that's stupid, no way I'd do that" you say, as you put your money down on a 1 in 175 million chance to win big (and 1 in 5 million chance to win big but not as big).

EDIT/DISCLAIMER: I know nothing about investing beyond what I learn from my pops, who knows a bit about investing.

If you can take the $50 that everyone here put in and turn it to millions, I have a lot to learn from you

Powerball pays faster and has a higher return on investment %

...if you win

Not in on the pool.

But, I play once or twice a year and never more than $20 a time. Only when it gets really high, like this one. In my life, I'll probably only have had invested +/-$500. If I win (big IF), that will be a big payoff for money invested.

I've wasted WAY more money on cars...