WTB: iPad mini or full

dragknee66

Looking for something with a retina display to play some misc games on. Anyone have anything laying around for sale?

If you are looking for an Apple Product go with the iPad Air 2. If you dont care what OS and want a "retina" display go with a samsung galaxy tab s 10.5.

"Retina Display is a marketing term developed by Apple to refer to devices and monitors that have a resolution and pixel density so high – roughly 300 or more pixels per inch – that a person is unable to discern the individual pixels at a normal viewing distance. Apple's Retina Display made its debut on 2011's iPhone 4S, which featured a 960x640 pixel screen with four times the number of pixels (326 pixels per inch) as the iPhone 4."

Parents were asking me if their iPad 2 is worth anything. Its an A1397 2nd gen model w/ 3G + wifi 16gb model, which I don't believe is the "retina" display.

All works and great shape if you or anybody else is interested. Not really sure what its worth.

Parents were asking me if their iPad 2 is worth anything. Its an A1397 2nd gen model w/ 3G + wifi 16gb model, which I don't believe is the "retina" display.

All works and great shape if you or anybody else is interested. Not really sure what its worth.

EBay is about $140+ for them.

:thumbup:

KillJoy