Interstellar

zeitgeist57

Movie was really well done. It's 2hrs45min long and it needed all of that time, though thankfully it was well-edited so it never drags and stays on story line all the time. Kubrick's 2001/2010 series and other recent space movies like Contact will keep you reminded that this is a story often told....but Interstellar manages to be fantastical and somewhat believable, even with such far-fetched concepts.

Loved it. :thumbup::thumbup:

Torrent. FREEEBIE. Zip. Zero. Nada. :masturboy:

I am unaware of any good torrents of interstellar, all I have found are shitty cam versions of the movie. Were you able to find one that is not a cam version?

It's a great movie and I was thinking of buying the blu-ray combo off amazon for $20 just to have the DVD, blu-ray, and digital versions. Thoughts?

I am unaware of any good torrents of interstellar, all I have found are shitty cam versions of the movie. Were you able to find one that is not a cam version?

DVD screeners of it popped up about 3 weeks ago. I'm fine waiting another few weeks for the Bluray rips.

480p versions are on movietube. Can download from there. I'm going to watch it on a plane with my iPad. WIll be good enough.

It's a great movie and I was thinking of buying the blu-ray combo off amazon for $20 just to have the DVD, blu-ray, and digital versions. Thoughts?

1080p versions usually get ripped and put up a few weeks later. I bet it will be up soon.

• 1 month later...

Get it, comes with an IMAX film reel cell. I didn't know this when I ordered it and had a mini-nerdgasm when I opened it.

Finally got around to watching this when the Bluray rips started popping up a few weeks ago. Loved the movie, really loved the soundtrack. The organ was a little surprising at first given its religious connotation but as it kept showing up in the score it got better and better.