22 staples, 2 titanium screws

jermattak

Staples were removed today, didnt know i had that many. The soft cast is off now, i have a boot, and im supposed to leave it off when im laying around, and im supposed to keep moving it, i can move it some, and im using a belt to pull it to get more out of it. It looks nasty, i have pics, but i dont want to hear what you guys have to say about it, cause it will make it worse ;) il post up when im better

but really guys, doc said everything is looking good, cant really tell the condition of the bone right now, so keep me in your prayers still!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, ive been having a rough time the past two days, keep me in your prayers

Make sure you stay ahead of the pain, 'cause once the pain gets ahead of you it's a bitch and a half. Even if you think you don't need the pain meds, take them at the prescribed intervals. This is extremely important for the first couple of weeks after surgery.

Make sure you stay ahead of the pain, 'cause once the pain gets ahead of you it's a bitch and a half. Even if you think you don't need the pain meds, take them at the prescribed intervals. This is extremely important for the first couple of weeks after surgery.

this is good advice. Stay on schedule with the drugs.