22 staples, 2 titanium screws

jermattak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gear doesnt make you invincible, not sure how it got hurt, but ifractured and rotated my talis bone, i have 2 screws holding it together now, and know im waiting and praying that the blood supply to the bone grows back

Good luck bud......you will heal completely....talus fracture is common in motorcycle injury and I saw a lot of snowboarders fracture that too. For sure it looks bad and painful but don't worry.

Hey..... cheer up...lotta basketball player tear that up too and then come back in full throttle......follow the rehab well......goodluck and prayers....

We can fix him. We have the technology.

Unfortuantely our gear doesn't make us invincible. Still glad to hear you were in it. Looking forward to seeing you back in it. Heal well, jerm!

gear doesnt make you invincible, not sure how it got hurt, but ifractured and rotated my talis bone, i have 2 screws holding it together now, and know im waiting and praying that the blood supply to the bone grows back

yeah the talis bone sucks, i shattered mine.. had to wear a cast for a year, sucked.. hope everything heals up fine!

Shit, I could have fixed that for ya....I've got a Makita and some drywall screws in the garage along with a staple gun. Throw on some Neosporin and you're good to go!

You'll be back in action in no time...bang out that rehab and get back in the saddle.

yeah, i know the talis boneis common, but the retards at Mercy didnt get me surgury asap, they planned on not getting me surgury for three days, they called another surgeon, and he called them stupid basically, had me transferred within 15 minutes, and i got the surgury.

my bone went without blood for 20 hours, and after 12 hours, the damage starts, thats my only worry