That "just a car" kind of money....

Putty

Are you serious? His part of the family go to my parents church and use to see him all the time. Kid has to be what, 18?

looks to be that young. I only know this because I saw him taking gifts to his lambo when he had his BDAY party at Mitchell's in Polaris while I was parking. Walked into the bar and the bartender (friend) asked me if I saw the car and I said "OF COURSE"... Then he explained who the young kid was.

Nice car from what I see. Nice kid from what the bartender tells me.

Not all lambo owners are like him

This is true, but I will run down a handful of valet stereotypes:

Porsche: They tip well because Porsches are common and they want you to know they're the rich Porsche owner not the guy who took out a 2nd mortgage to get his Boxster. Often accompanied by a woman who will "accidentally" flash you her snatch while getting out of the car because nothing says "Porsche" like a sticky passenger seat.

Ferrari: They tip well because their car is a point of pride and they don't want you to fuck it up, in fact why don't you just have an extra $5 and leave it up front if you would?

Rolls Royce: They just stare right through you like you're not even there. You're just a hindrance to whatever they want to do and would rather you silently accept their key and money and disappear forever.

Bentley: The opposite of a Rolls driver, they want all the luxury without the association. Good, not great tippers, but very low maintenance as a client.

Lambo: You're getting stiffed. What, the privilege of driving a matte green Lambo isn't reward enough? I'd like to speak to your manager. I want my car parked free, and I want it up front where I and everyone can see it. In fact, I'm just going to take my keys so you don't rifle through the interior, and I'll leave it in the middle of the lane so I know where to find it.

McLaren: They're going to tell you 53 times in the 4 minutes you interact that it's a McLaren and it costs just as much as a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

BMW: They either are normal as fuck people or think they have a Rolls.

MB: See above.

Lexus: People who still think $0.25 is "high roller" tipping.

These descriptions are made entirely tongue in cheek and are based only partially in truth.

looks to be that young. I only know this because I saw him taking gifts to his lambo when he had his BDAY party at Mitchell's in Polaris while I was parking. Walked into the bar and the bartender (friend) asked me if I saw the car and I said "OF COURSE"... Then he explained who the young kid was.

Nice car from what I see. Nice kid from what the bartender tells me.

They are a great family from what I can remember. I go somewhere different now so I don't see them as much. They didn't carry themselves as anyone special and was nice to everyone. I did enjoy looking every Sunday to see which car they came to church in haha.

I'm trying to get green lambo money... while also being a regular/nice/normal guy. Do you see that often in your "circles"?

I would actually say about 60 to 70% of the Lambo guys I meet are pretty cool guys. I attend several car events and car rallies in various states and most the guys are pretty cool. Usually the guys that are total douche bags are the ones that can't afford the car but want you to believe they can. My personal experience has been about 90% of the Ferrari guys tend to be very arrogant and snobbish. I was recently invited to a Ferrari event, as they were opening up the event to other Italian exotic. I felt like the Rosa Parks of exotic car world. They made me park out in the back of the parking lot so that all the Ferraris could park up front. That was the last time accepted an invitation from those dudes.