Best Burger Hands Down!!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if your eating a burger at Tanks in Dayton you damn sure better grab a cup/bowl of their chili.. Its the best shit around.

Those are listed in no particular order by the way.

Ive ridden past it on my bike before and it looks like a hole in the wall bar. Looks like the type you go in and come out bloody..haha. It's like on the edge of the white ghetto. I'm guessing go during the day light huh? When you don't have to worry about fighting?

i used to think the warehouse had good burgers.... i literly took one bite of this burger and stopped and was like wow! my girl friend was like what the hell is wrong with u. and waited savored the flavor and then responed by telling her my life was completed at the moment of that first bite...

thats how good it was!

i'll have to try this weekend adam. but i'm doubtful that it will top thurmans..damnit i want thurman's now.

dude that sounds like a hell of plan!!

you should plan an event... maybe. I want it too.
the only problem with trying to get a group to go there is that its small and always packed full of people. and they don't take reservations.

they seem to have a good amount of seating since there is the upstairs and out side areas along with the main level area. i mean i dont think we could roll in there 15 deep but 5-10 prolly would be ok.

Ive ridden past it on my bike before and it looks like a hole in the wall bar. Looks like the type you go in and come out bloody..haha. It's like on the edge of the white ghetto. I'm guessing go during the day light huh? When you don't have to worry about fighting?

Tanks is the bomb.. Never seen a fight in there.. Tons of UD students go there for the chilli and beers of the world.. I used to live right behind it and yeah you are right, it is definitely in the ghetto.

I'd buy you a burger brotha... if you'd supply the beverages..... 00020285.gif

So then the question is, can you drink more than I can eat? :D

I think you have to be a tall blonde out to lunch with a cute brunette....THEN he'll buy you lunch ;)

Can I be the brunette? Save me from bleaching my hair.

Tanks is the bomb.. Never seen a fight in there.. Tons of UD students go there for the chilli and beers of the world.. I used to live right behind it and yeah you are right, it is definitely in the ghetto.

I will take the challenge and try one of their burgers soon...and chili.

i had the best burger today! i have had burgers that were good but this one took the win for sure. took one bite and i was in heaven!

"The English Ivy" on Main St. here in Coshocton.

Its A Wheat Kaiser bun with hard wood smoked bacon, pepper jack cheese, with let. tom, pickle and mayo!

next time ppl come down for a ride plan on going there with me!

I'll take your advice when I stop by......:D

What about Maid-Rite in Greenville?

I think they lace them with cocaine or something. They are amazing. Though not exactly a "hamburger....."

I went once......tasted like dried out sloppy joes :confused: everyone says its so good but I wasn't impressed at all.

I DID just get done fixing and eating 2 cheeseburgers, 100% all natural beef from Landes meats.....sooooooo good. :popcorn:

-1 for 5 guys... that place sucks. Unless you are into the cute 16 y/o girls working there... and if you are then give us a review on the burgers in prison

Dont know 5 guys you have been to but is sure as hell aint the one on Polaris.

Burgers are very good at that one & I have NOT seen any cute 16 year old girls there.

Would they even be aloud to work there at 16?

I'm not gonna lie..im not really that impressed with Thurman's burgers. But maybe im just a hard critic :dunno:

wha? interesting... which burger did you try? I've only tried the thurman burger, but i want to get back there at some point and try a different one.