EKanoo 997TT

Nickey4271647545519

Sexy car, but what's the point of leaving the rear bumper off? Cooling purposes?

I'd guess more for tuning / tweaking / checking of components between runs. Have to pull the rear bumper to do just about anything back there.

This car is impressive, but equally impressive is a 997.1 with the Stock VTG turbo's just posted a 6.0x 60-130 run on a cobb E85 tune.

I haven't been on the forums for a while looking. What fueling upgrades are needed for E85? Injectors/Pump?

1000lb injectors. Don't think he upgraded the pump. He has GT2 intercoolers and silicone hoses. IDK what he has for exhaust

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-turbo-gt2/358472-6-02-sec-60-130-stock-turbos-e85-cobb-ptf-tuned.html

oh...and no way the stock clutch will hold that much power. Every time I put race gas in our car and switch to the race gas tune I worry the clutch is going to start slipping unless it's been replaced already and I don't know about it. I found a few other interesting bits on our car after it got home like Champion intercoolers and champion silicone hoses it's got all of the parts on there to support big power...but it's good enough for now :D

I'd guess more for tuning / tweaking / checking of components between runs. Have to pull the rear bumper to do just about anything back there.

This car is impressive, but equally impressive is a 997.1 with the Stock VTG turbo's just posted a 6.0x 60-130 run on a cobb E85 tune.

Bingo.

Saw this two days ago doing test hits and filling the highway with c16 scent.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1212/4798801/9950206/410883631.jpg