Beau Bishop

XChris1632X

Anyone have an inside scoop on the B&R situation. Why did he leave? Why the hell was he just randomly back today? Part of me wonders if him and Rothman didn't really get along. There were times bishop could come off really condescending.

i listen to the show daily. I think it was him being stretched too thin with his responsibilities at 10tv, there were a few weeks where he wasn't on the show at all because he was traveling so much for his other responsibilities but his namesake was still attached to the radio show (then again maybe they were just transitioning?). Just a guess but i think he took the radio job as something on the side maybe to get some more exposure for himself but his #1 job was always with 10tv sports.

I would be interested if there were more to it though? I think he was on today b/c Rothman is on some Buckeye Cruise for the next few days and they're reporting live or some shit.

I've never thought Rothman could carry the show by himself, he's a good color analyst but that's it, he was his best when Bishop was the main guy and Rothman did color. Bruce Hooley could carry a show by himself with no help.