Westerville PD shooting.....

Putty

The article says the dude died later at the hospital. Doubt it the shits were a result of relaxed bowels from death. Looks to be like he got shot in the back multiple times as he was exiting the vehicle. You can see him react accordingly before dropping to the ground.

He 100% pissed his pants while sitting in the car from being drunk prior to the cop stop. I personally never did it but have seen my friends with that exact same piss pattern a few times.

He 100% pissed his pants while sitting in the car from being drunk prior to the cop stop. I personally never did it but have seen my friends with that exact same piss pattern a few times.

Guy I know was wasted in Kroger years ago at like midnight. Was looking at the beers in the beer cooler at the Kroger on Morse and Hamilton and had to pee, so he just pissed himself right there. Was like, "whatev's", and let it flow.

Guy I know was wasted in Kroger years ago at like midnight. Was looking at the beers in the beer cooler at the Kroger on Morse and Hamilton and had to pee, so he just pissed himself right there. Was like, "whatev's", and let it flow.

Yep he already has the piss stain as he exits. All wet down his left leg.

Who in the F is the driver talking to while the cop is on the passenger side of the car? Seems to be signaling some one out of frame left.

He is looking back towards the cruiser waiting for the officer to approach. However, he did not notice he was already standing on the passenger side.

Who in the F is the driver talking to while the cop is on the passenger side of the car? Seems to be signaling some one out of frame left.

Dude looks high as fuck, he can't figure out the cop isn't in the car and is actually standing right next to him.