Needed: Product Key for MS Office Professional Plus 2010

Dr. Pomade

Does anyone have a product key for MS Office Professional Plus 2010 that they'd allow me to use? Or can I barter for the use of one? I don't want to ask for anything that's inappropriate (so I hope that's not what I'm doing), but I also didn't want to at least not ask before proceeding. Here's my dilemma:

I started using a brand new laptop recently. It flipped out one day and froze. My tech buddy took it home, fixed it, and installed MS Office Professional Plus 2010. Yay, all is well, right? Nope, a few days ago Office starts yelling at me, telling me I need to register it, etc. So I tried to use the product key for my version of MS Office 2010. Unfortunately, mine is 2010 Professional Academic, and it won't allow me to use that product key to register the version I currently have running on the laptop. I asked my tech buddy about it, and he said that he installed an "enterprise" version of it (whatever that means, I don't know) and he has never been prompted to enter a product key. Well, great for him, but sucky for me. So, before I uninstall all of this and start over with my version of MS 2010, I figured I'd ask if anyone had a product key handy that I could use.

TL;DR: Can I have a product key for 2010 MS Office Professional Plus? Will be BFF, thanks.

cheapest you will find anywhere, and it's legit.

i have bought a couple different OS's off of there.

(you must be registered for reddit, and go back to the top of the forum if you have any questions)

Are you suuuuuuuurre that's legit? Those are some awfully cheap prices.

Just fair warning, someone I know recently purchased a key from reddit, the key was deactivated by MS not long after the purchase, and the seller, who "guaranteed" the key, won't reply. You may be good to go forever, or for a month. You will likely be better off with Office, than he was with the whole OS. Make no mistake though, these mass keys aren't usually "legit".

As someone who has had a few TN subscriptions...it is VERY not legit to sell them and MS is getting more creative on the ways they will determine how to shut them down.

I could generate 10-20 keys of virtually any OS / Product they had on demand and in theory they "are good forever". However, it comes with a caveat that they will only be used to dev/lab/testing and not for any production or technically personal use.

Lots of people have their keys turned off wen they see activations occuring in different areas/regions/ or just in certain patterns. Most guys don't keep the subscription active after the first year they generate the keys, so you can't really fight it either.

Tread cautiously.

cheapest you will find anywhere, and it's legit.

i have bought a couple different OS's off of there.

(you must be registered for reddit, and go back to the top of the forum if you have any questions)

Ive used this a few times now, and i have to say while i was skeptical, its been fantastic and easy to do.

Ive used this a few times now, and i have to say while i was skeptical, its been fantastic and easy to do.

As Jones said those aren't legit end-user keys, they're developer keys meant for developers. Don't be surprised when they expire and/or Microsoft blacklists your MAC address.