Tax preparer/CPA referral

ImUrOBGYN

Any good, inexpensive ones out there? Preferably, on the NW, W or SW side of Cbus. I would prefer not to have a regular Jo Schmo just trained for a week to follow prompts at HR Block. I normally do our own taxes but this year I'm not.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Always debate on having ours done but after hearing the quotes I'm not so sure what the benefit is? I did ours this year on H&R Block's website, it was $72 and took me maybe an hour. Between that and Turbo Tax some years and the fact that it walks you through everything why do people choose to have it done? Or is it just because people are lazy? LOL

In my case, it isn't as simple as filing for income from one employer each year. I collect royalties from NG interests, a significant portion of my income is bonus/incentive based, I have investments in both commodities and stocks that I may or may not have taken money out of each year....

It can get pretty complicated. Not to mention write offs, charitable deductions, medical/interest payments, etc. It is totally worth the <$200 for me to let someone who is an expert handle that for me.

George Gantner is a popular place fast and cheap no nonesense. George no longer runs the place his son in law does and he doesnt have the same super easy going attitude that the old man did. Still a good place especially if you dont know what it was like to do with George which was always a good experience. The son in law made it more of a business atmosphere where when george was there you could call him anytime and he would answer any questions and do what he could to help you out,