Pets

everoblivion2005

Three days ago the Black lab that i grew up with through high school was put to sleep due to cancer. she had Lymphoma and her spleen grew to the size of a basketball over the period of three days. She was a member of my family and her loss is felt as such. so every one give your pet a hug and tell them that you love 'em cause anything can happen and then you wish you had more time. And post up some pics of your pets.

This pic has Piper, the black one who passed away, Zoe, the yellow lab pipers sister, and Buell, my mutt that you all met at Dino Day.

Edited by everoblivion2005

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for you loss. I almost lost my lil min pin on sunday due to a drunk driver that ran off the road and ran over her.

She had just given birth to 3 beautiful pups 2 weeks ago. We got home from riding on sunday around 4:30 and let them out as usual. She goes o the edge of the yard as she always does and some bastard comes flying down the road from the bar at the end of the road, goes of the road, into a ditch and plows her. Then takes off. As the wife and i are in the driveway.

The Vet was just as amazed has we were when he told us she was perfectly fine other then losing her tail and some cuts and bruises. had to be a miracle.

that's tough to hear, you have my condolences. I'll be sure to heed the advice and play twice as hard with the little guy tonight....

(Tucker as a puppy)

2468539890092123726S500x500Q85.jpg

(and here he is now, being generally useless around the house)

2551323090092123726S500x500Q85.jpg