Pets

everoblivion2005

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for your loss, like everyone else has said, they are family.

post-3220-13690978717608_thumb.jpg

*I can't find a better picture. But that lump of fuz, is my buster! A mini schnauzer.

Edited by Hondajt

I feel for ya. I lost a dog a few months ago. It was very hard. She is in doggy heaven now :D RIP Ready and Piper!!

This is ready

rowdyready4.jpg

1025081750a.jpg

Ready and lotus as a puppy.

l_bbda746d626d11b7f6aa32d76a233e88.jpg

Lotus a few weeks ago. Ready's pic is in on the coffee table.

Tina.jpg

Lotus about a year with a cat at my girl's work.

loloandcalie.jpg

I feel for you man! I put my cat to sleep the other day. He was 16! I got him for my senior pics in high school bc my other cat at the time hated to be held. (Oops, giving away my age there.) Casey ended up being very cuddly, you could do anything to him. At one time he was 23#! I miss him so bad! I haven't been able to put his bowls and bed away yet.

I am sorry for your loss. I had to put my dog down of almost 14 years last month after she had suffered a severe stroke which debilitated her at the end of March. I had a really hard time with this, as she still was as spunky as a 3-yr old Border Collie and because of the suddenness of it all. :(

I took this pic probably about one week before she had her stroke:

picture.php?albumid=351&pictureid=3315

Anyways, after about a month, I think I have finally gotten past the grieving period and have started looking for another dog. I definitely want to get another Border Collie because I love their energy level, demeanor, and intelligence. Let alone I am looking at trying to get my next dog involved in Flyball or maybe Agility competition. So if anyone knows of any clubs for those, or anyone who has Border Collie/BC-mix pups, I would definitely be interested.

I had a BullMastiff, Brutus, that died from Lymphoma. He went from 135 lbs to 90 in no time. The vet gave me morphine to administer during his last days to control the pain.

It was quite traumatic.

I feel your pain. My condolences.

Here are my two boys. The two year old Riley (lab/ shepard mix) and the five year old Kasey (Husky/ Wolf mix.) Both are adopted Kasey was at Capital Area and Riley was on his way to the shelter when we took him in.

laca8b091df6343b5b13eaa.jpg

Edited by Zugin
Picture did not post

• 2 weeks later...