WTB: UNDER 7k

STEVE-O

Pretty sure I'm going to let my truck go and looking for a new daily. Lmk what you might have to fit the bill.

Under 150k

Needs to have a back seat

No vans

Must have clean title

Paying cash and can be anything from let's say a nova to a s4 I'm considering many different types nothing has struck me as a must buy just yet

Edited by STEVE-O

I can check out what I have on my lot and send you a few options if you're open to buying from a dealership.

I'm open to anything as long as the seller (dealer or person) doesn't think the car is worth 25% more just based off the person or business selling it. A $5000 civic is still a $5000 civic if some 19 year old girl is selling it or Christian von himself it's still the same car.

I have a ford flex willing to do 6500.

Has a rebuilt title tho sooo don't think it will interest you

Pm me more info, I have on hold a 02 explorer with 3rd row with only 86k on it to fall back on if nothing pops up I know Tia the worst season to try and buy at a reasonable price

Pm me more info, I have on hold a 02 explorer with 3rd row with only 86k on it to fall back on if nothing pops up I know Tia the worst season to try and buy at a reasonable price

PMd

I have a ford flex willing to do 6500.

Has a rebuilt title tho sooo don't think it will interest you

So do you carry a lot of rebuilt stuff? May be in the market for a cheap did truck soon.

So do you carry a lot of rebuilt stuff? May be in the market for a cheap did truck soon.

Yup, have only couple trucks. Can let you know how to get one yourself for cheap, it's a pretty simple process.. PM me if Your interested

Starting to search hard going to pull the trigger one something next week, trying to see if I can get I to a clean titled tbss for 10k or less but it has not been easy to find one close enough to make it worth while,

Or considering a srt-4 under 7500

Starting to search hard going to pull the trigger one something next week, trying to see if I can get I to a clean titled tbss for 10k or less but it has not been easy to find one close enough to make it worth while,

Those things are oddly disappointing. Great on paper, kinda blah in reality.

Those things are oddly disappointing. Great on paper, kinda blah in reality.

Really? That sucks I have not driven one but have driven a srt8 Cherokee so I was basing the ss off of that. Another reason I don't have my heart set out on one particular automobile, wanna get rid of that v? :)

Really? That sucks I have not driven one but have driven a srt8 Cherokee so I was basing the ss off of that. Another reason I don't have my heart set out on one particular automobile, wanna get rid of that v? :)

Drive one-you may love it!! Just was not want I expected.

The V? Sure- everything is for sale!