XBOX One Dying Light Players (Or Xbox One in general)

Fubar231

Dying Light was a great game. Beat it a week or so ago after playing basically all of it with at least 1-2 other people online. Think I ended up with over 40 hours of gameplay doing all the main mission and side missions.

The quarantine zones you mention though... I only did one of those in one of my friend's games. They never popped up for me or my friend who I played most of the game with.

Few tips... bolter poison is absolutely worth getting once you get the blueprint to use it with your weapons. Pretty sure it adds the most damage. And if you can do it safely, lockpick as many police vans as you can. They're "very hard" but there's a reason... they're typically worth it.

I didn't really buy anything until I was near the end of the game because I always had great stuff from police vans and the stuff I bought at the end I only bought because it had 5 repairs vs. 3 or 4 on other stuff I had.

My best weapon at the end was a katana with 3 "king" upgrades (maxed out durability, damage and handling) and bolter poison... did somewhere around 2300-2400 damage. Apparently there is another blueprint that would have been better over bolter poison but fuck trying to find 3 more king upgrades.

Great game. Sucks after you beat it you just kind of troll around beating the shit out of things. I think I checked every square inch of the places. There is an update coming out in March with a hard mode and new weapons. That will renew me for a while.

You have to find the quarantine zones for them to appear on the map. I've wandered into two so far

At least from what I saw in my friend's game they were marked on the map though. In my other friend's and my own game we never saw them on the map. And like I said we did all the side missions and stuff so we went all over the map and never wandered into one. Guess I'll hop on there again sometime this weekend and see if I can find some.

At least from what I saw in my friend's game they were marked on the map though. In my other friend's and my own game we never saw them on the map. And like I said we did all the side missions and stuff so we went all over the map and never wandered into one. Guess I'll hop on there again sometime this weekend and see if I can find some.

You have to get in very close proximity of the entrance door to a quarantine for it to mark to mini-map.