CR have any phone system experts?

On3Performance

I have a Toshiba CTX phone system for our new shop and dont have the time to take the project on. I want to pay someone possibly to install, setup, and get us up and running. Anyone do that type of work or recommend me to someone?

They said its not the end of the world to figure it out and get it running, I just really have other things I need to worry about. If you have experience with these systems, how involved is it to get the system operational/setup?

We only have 2 lines currently installed and will just need a few different departments setup in it to direct someone to sales assistance or to technical help. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I'm getting ready to install one of these for a customer. It looks fairly easy to setup and isn't too expensive. Xblue

Are there certain features you are looking for?

VoIP is the way to go. Gives you lots of flexibility, you can port over your numbers, have an extension at home etc. The downside is you need a good internet connection. The nice thing about the system above is it can use both VoIP and standard phone lines.

What about something like Jive? http://jive.com/small-business/

This will be the first Xblue I've installed. It was picked before I got involved in the project so I don't have any good/bad opinions as of yet. The sound quality could be a lot of things unrelated to the hardware.

Also I know Time Warner has options for business phones. Have you looked at them yet?

This is what we run at the office. We have 40 + locations and 700+ phones. I don't know if they have a small business system that would fit your needs but it's easy to configure and manage.

We switched our business over to VOIP (bout 35 lines) and it has been very positive. I believe it costs about 30 bucks per month per line. We use 8X8. We had dropped-call issues at first but then did an upgrade that fixed the problem.

If interested I can try and find the guy's number.

Installed the Xblue system today. I had it up and running in an hour or so. Configured the auto attendant, extensions, call routing etc. Call quality was great. If you still need assistance getting something setup let me know. Edited by EssFo