Dealer employee races GT500

Whitey

I heard this story about this guy in Mexico with a brand new Orange Ford GT with dealer plates and the sticker in the window flash his lights at a Shelby the other day. The Shelby slowed down and even gave him a head start. The Shelby pulled and passed him in Mexico and the dealer boy got angry and started honking.

Is it common practice for Mexican dealers to race other cars on the highway?

I heard this story about this guy in Mexico with a brand new Orange Ford GT with dealer plates and the sticker in the window flash his lights at a Shelby the other day. The Shelby slowed down and even gave him a head start. The Shelby pulled and passed him in Mexico and the dealer boy got angry and started honking.

gv0yY.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/nyall86/CoolStroyHansel.jpg