Immediate maintenance opening

cstmg8

I have an opening for a maintenance tech at a high rise condo building. The position is for general maintenance, similar to apartment maintenance, faucets, toilets, drains, etc... Boiler and chiller experience is a plus, but not required. I can train you on that, as you will not be asked to repair them.

Someone with good mechanical aptitude and a personality to deal with people everyday (perhaps most important) will have no issues.

There is down time where you'll have your own desk, and some days you'll be on your feet all day. $12-14 an hour to start. There will be opportunity for increases, and advancement for the right guy, as this is not going to be a career for me.

This position is a direct report to me, so I can't guarantee the job, but I can put you right into the final step. Send me resumes to shaunsimpson@towneproperties.com .

Thanks!

Tempting if it paid a bit more. Would really like to put my EMECH degree to use.

Understand that, but for the right person, there will be another position open, up the ladder a bit before too long. [emoji6]