D. Wiggs V2.0

Robochan

I believe this thread is about Fig Wigglins lost brother Turd Ferguson, who is contemplating a build that will make the starship Enterprise's warp drive feel like creeper gear. It appears that the both of them lost most of their brain matter at birth, from an erroneous Shart, when they were exiting.

Nonetheless , if you feel the need to call out Fig, or his brother Turd, you may want to use the other thread, it has a direct link to the NASA program. Be warned though, octagonal exhaust pipes make big HP numbers, the data directly from the Kennedy Space center does not lie, plus it reminds Fig of the last tube he was blown out of.

• 3 weeks later...
wow......

I'm honestly chuckling maniacally in my cube for some reason..... 950 hp is a whole lot to be short.

I bet it was able to put down what it did make better than a hellcat tho.

Hellcat did 658 on Smokey's superflow last weekend.

wow......

I'm honestly chuckling maniacally in my cube for some reason..... 950 hp is a whole lot to be short.

I bet it was able to put down what it did make better than a hellcat tho.

Are you forgetting the RWD conversion?

I looked at Covert's FB page the other day. They're claiming 1850bhp on the stag.

In other news, anyone hear that shady character Robert Hilmer died of cancer?

What was the deal with Robert? I don't know any of the history just that he had one of the UGR-TT's in Indy.

He wrote a motivational "book" for $51.00 about how anyone could make millions by the time they're in their 20s and drive Lambos, like him. Basically bogus, since he wasn't self made and the book was just a bunch of rubbish. His family had money/dealerships.

Good at marketing himself through YouTube and nutswngers.