Sprint Wireless Service Opinions

Slimpsy1647545505

So I'm trying out sprint for a little 14 day trial after being with AT&T for 12 years. I am not impressed. Is the service really this wonky for you all? I'm in Grove City and my GPS stops working with Data Network/Roaming errors. . . forget any country roads. The call quality seems good though and the overall voice network seems OK.

Any opinions/advice on these guys? I took the temporary bait for them to cut my AT&T bill in half, but I'm not sure it's worth it with the sacrifice to data coverage.

So I'm trying out sprint for a little 14 day trial after being with AT&T for 12 years. I am not impressed. Is the service really this wonky for you all? I'm in Grove City and my GPS stops working with Data Network/Roaming errors. . . forget any country roads. The call quality seems good though and the overall voice network seems OK.

Any opinions/advice on these guys? I took the temporary bait for them to cut my AT&T bill in half, but I'm not sure it's worth it with the sacrifice to data coverage.

What phone?

sprint is ok in town...you will have limited access outside the city...I dropped gps on 71 from time to time driving to cleveland...

Same here. Sometimes shitty service BUT we have an old program with 4 lines and unlimited everything for $150/mo so we live with it.