2003 Subaru Forester 5spd!

Hydroboy35th

2003 Subaru Forester, this car came from Arizona and has only see ONE Ohio winter, it's mechanically sound all maintenance has been up kept. The front bumper is a little warped from the Arizona sun and there are some scratches and dings but everything is in great working condition. The car has an unequal length header and a turbo back muffler to give it that signature Subaru sound, also has the rare 5spd option. Can send pics upon request for some reason when I try to upload them the site crashes, $4k

It is not the XT model. I'm not sure what parts are interchangeable with the wrx's.

I don't think you caught what he is saying. If it has a turbo back exhaust, it has a turbo.

If it has a turbo, its an XT.

If does not have a turbo, it cannot also have a turbo back exhaust.

Only one of you can be right, and my looking at the add, you probably going to have to go ahead and change that from "turbo back" to "ricer exhaust". ;)

I don't think you caught what he is saying. If it has a turbo back exhaust, it has a turbo.

If it has a turbo, its an XT.

If does not have a turbo, it cannot also have a turbo back exhaust.

Only one of you can be right, and my looking at the add, you probably going to have to go ahead and change that from "turbo back" to "ricer exhaust". ;)

No, I did understand what he was saying. There is no turbo it is NOT an XT. It CAN have a turbo back exhaust without a turbo, it called cutting & welding. You can actually take the entire exhaust system from a WRX and bolt it up to a forester you just have to add a couple inches in the middle to get the length right.

It CAN have a turbo back exhaust without a turbo,

http://i.imgur.com/jysF00r.gif

What you MEANT to say, was you took a turbo back and converted it into a cat back etc.

You can't really have a turbo-back on a non turbo car, if that isn't clear, you lack basic reasoning and logic.

I'm glad you have a sale pending on this. I'm sure it's outside of CR. Your phrasing was misleading and caused confusion. When people tried to clarify, you wanted to argue a point only you were informed of, and then keep using terms 99% of people never would for the car. I PM'd you asking to add the maintenance info, to help sell this. Mitch linked your CL add for you. Overall, this thread is a 3/10. All we ask for is clear communication, some pics and to be upfront with information. Since it was fun messing with the people trying to help you sell your car, I hope the sale goes through. Thread closed. PM me with any questions.