2009 Kawasaki ninja 650 - $4000 OBO

Gergwheel1647545492

Posting this for a friend. She has had it for a few years, very nice bike, never been raced or rode hard. Still has the stock tires on it. Has 6,4xx miles on it. Totally stock. Price is $4k OBO

Pics can be seen in the CL ad.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4925526822.html

they are 6 year old tires on a motorcycle, if they have even the first sign of weather checking throw them away. Tires are not just neat looking black donuts to keep your rims from scraping the ground.

Otherwise I think that is a really nice bike and a decent price to boot. Most of them are bought by beginners who drive them into the ground like a nail into a board, it's nice to see one well cared for.

Im confused with this statement , are you saying the tires arent stock? Because of the low miles?

6k isn't considered low miles for a tire.... I've never had tires last more than 3k miles

I've got 6k out of a Dunlop Q3 rear. This was half of one season though and the tire didn't sit very much.

Damn that's really good life. I usually end up in the mountains on the weekends so I wear them out fairly quickly

What type of tires do you use? I'm only on my third set with 23K on the R1. I've used the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's since I do a lot of highway riding.

I've used the diablo corsas on two bikes, various pilots, and I currently have the 2ct fitted to my current bike.