Barrett Jackson

Forrest Gump 9

Turned on to Barrett Jackson live. A 1987 Buick GNX roll on. Low and behold, the front plate says Toys Barn.

I remember saw that car in their show room awhile back. It's has something like fifteen miles so basically brand new. Their asking price was $111,000 or something close to that. I thought it was outragous. Anyway, it was sold on Barrett Jackson for a cool $150,000. WOW!!!

Turned on to Barrett Jackson live. A 1987 Buick GNX roll on. Low and behold, the front plate says Toys Barn.

I remember saw that car in their show room awhile back. It's has something like fifteen miles so basically brand new. Their asking price was $111,000 or something close to that. I thought it was outragous. Anyway, it was sold on Barrett Jackson for a cool $150,000. WOW!!!

Then whoever bought it is a complete idiot

http://www.toybarncars.com/inventory-details/title/dublin-used-1987-buick-regal/vehicleid/63567401-5089

Well, an idiot with a lot of money. But that what an auction environment will do to you.

About 7-8 years ago I had a chance to buy a GNX with 35k miles for $28k. Wonder how much that car worth now?

Not as much as one with 360 miles.

Always liked the GN's and the GNX's were even nicer. Its a shame they are still just an Olds Cutlass everywhere else. Look at the one pic with the center console and the double Din radio stack. Still love a good turbo'ed six cylinder and this one was one of the best for the time(s). One of these years I will go forced induction again and maybe a six instead of a wankle (Maybe).

Technically, whomever purchased it paid the market value, and it was actually Toy Barn that had it under priced.

Yes but if you indeed wanted a vehicle you would have researched that it was priced for tens of thousands less with a simple 15 second Google search