"LS JUAN" rx7 TT resets stock LS1 HP record!!

coltboostin

21 psi. Stock LS1. Held together with zip ties, foil tape, and "JP" weld. ;)

Build thread here

http://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1737132-lsx-budget-dyno-queen-ls1-rx7-turbo-s.html

Track times coming soon!!!

Full List of Highest HP SBE's here

http://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1697708-list-top-10-stock-bottom-end-lsx-s.html

Thanks!

Congrats man! That things a beast, any guesses on an ET? If you can get traction!

Goal is 9s@150 in full street trim on 17's. Would like to see it around 15psi. If/when I get a real rear end under it and can lay into high boost sooner, I'd like it to go 160+a full jam, but that probably will not come until next year

Stock LS1 record or stock rx7 ls1 record?

Stock LS1 overall

"stock as aids" LOL :lol:

Congrats, JP!

Yup!

Nuts man. Absolutely nuts. I can't believe that motor has held together. With how small that car is, I have to imagine it rolls out pretty hard on the freeway.

Thanks!! With the gearing and how well it shifts its like driving a turbo Busa on 4 wheels if that makes sense. Always shifting!!!

The car came we 3 spare rear ends, so I will aim to break these before I look to upgrade.:dumb: When I do go to an 8.8 or 9inch rear, It will probably be with a 355 gear (410 now)

800+ whp for $5200? Everything included? That's just crazy...

Yes, including the car. I did get lucky to find the car with engine, trans, and pile of spare parts for dirty cheap-because nothing was known to be good/running.

I have a word doc at home with everything, but honestly you could do it for cheaper with an auto, truck motor, and non billet China turbos. Set up is very simple, just well though out (well, at least I think so lol)