Any audi guys?

Lauren

it all depends on your intended use. With my TDI (2012 version with low miles) I was able to drive from my house in Columbus/ gahanna all the way to Atlanta GA and drive around for the 3 days I was there with out having to fill up. If you run it right 45-50MPG is easily obtainable. I enjoy the way the TDi drives, its not that quick but it has torque and makes you feel better driving it.

Ask wagner, He recently took mine around the block and was rather impressed with it.

if you are only driving mainly city, a TDi is not for you though.

it all depends on your intended use. With my TDI (2012 version with low miles) I was able to drive from my house in Columbus/ gahanna all the way to Atlanta GA and drive around for the 3 days I was there with out having to fill up. If you run it right 45-50MPG is easily obtainable. I enjoy the way the TDi drives, its not that quick but it has torque and makes you feel better driving it.

Ask wagner, He recently took mine around the block and was rather impressed with it.

if you are only driving mainly city, a TDi is not for you though.

Right, overall reliability / known issues with the TDi?

The new 2015 Golf Sportwagen is TDI, 6-speed manual, and can be easily financed for $25k sticker...it's bigger from a volume standpoint for family/hauling, the economy is through the roof compared with that Discovery dog, has a warranty and will hold it's value better than any ragged out All-Road.

Allroad...engine of an S4, suspension of a land rover. Sounds like a winning recipe to me.

In repair bills!

When you put it like that sounds like the Landie was more reliable

Right, overall reliability / known issues with the TDi?

main complaint is the HPFP on the TDi but VW is covering them even if you are past the warranty. I remember reading some guy had his covered with 287k miles on the ODO

main complaint is the HPFP on the TDi but VW is covering them even if you are past the warranty. I remember reading some guy had his covered with 287k miles on the ODO

Interesting, with the price tag on the new golf sport wagons it would seem a very good option.

Drove an allroad and avants over the weekend. I'm set on the B5 avant.

I loved the allroad and its power and but I would be more nervous driving it then I was my rover. I even found a mint allroad with a manual but passed.

Don't like the B6 styling except for the door blades lol.

The B5 felt good to drive. Loved the seating position and just how it felt. Narrowed it down to two. Going to be picking one of them up at lunch tomorrow.

Drove an allroad and avants over the weekend. I'm set on the B5 avant.

I loved the allroad and its power and but I would be more nervous driving it then I was my rover. I even found a mint allroad with a manual but passed.

Don't like the B6 styling except for the door blades lol.

The B5 felt good to drive. Loved the seating position and just how it felt. Narrowed it down to two. Going to be picking one of them up at lunch tomorrow.

congrats!