Preferred Drag strip/s in Ohio?

aussiek2000

ported heads, cam, DOD delete, ported intake, ported throttle body, headers, full exhaust, underdrive pulley, injectors, etc. But yes, all motor. stock bottom end.

Which cam? I'm looking to cam mine soon, but I don't want to change the stall (it's my DD). Curious to see what you run, but I'd be super surprised if you crack 11's without DRs.

• 5 weeks later...
You will need some decent track prep to run that # with those tires. Good luck!! Keep us posted.

You were right. Went to pacemaker tonight. It was no prep "street heat" night. Car wouldn't hook no matter what I tried. Best pass was a 8.5 @ 85 with 2.0 60ft

will be ordering some hoosiers next pay day.

You were right. Went to pacemaker tonight. It was no prep "street heat" night. Car wouldn't hook no matter what I tried. Best pass was a 8.5 @ 85 with 2.0 60ft

will be ordering some hoosiers next pay day.

They won't be doing the no prep again, when the track is prepped it will definitely hook. Car sounded good by the way!

No prep was a fail, they'll be doing prepped grudge though. Pacemakers and Norwalk are the same traction wise when prepped properly and Pacemakers has been prepping properly since Rod has taken over.

I had thought about going out last night until I saw it was no prep. I need some seat time, but I need prep too.

They won't be doing the no prep again, when the track is prepped it will definitely hook. Car sounded good by the way!

Thank you. should have said something. I didn't know anyone else that was there.

Tried a few different launch techniques and the track wouldn't hold any power. That turbo 3rd gen about at the wall.

Thank you. should have said something. I didn't know anyone else that was there.

Tried a few different launch techniques and the track wouldn't hold any power. That turbo 3rd gen about at the wall.

That 3rd gen end up tinkering with the progressive boost controller, and made a couple quick passes down the track without anything crazy happening.

I'll be going back on the 19th, but I'll take my S10 this time.