plan for the lincoln

The_buster

Buster you missed the best video... Looks like he had his body kit painted and attended a solo car show.

The owner replied to a comment on this one too;

"These are the kinds of things that emerge when you have limited choices. lol

And the lunacy is not just skin deep. From the top, 302 HO from Lincoln mark 7 LSC, Converted to carb with edelbrock air gap intake, holley 550 carb, shorty headers, x-pipe into flowmaster 40 series, AOD with street strip valve body reprogram kit, Aluminum rad with twin fans, trans cooler (pancake style) also with its own cooling fan.

Suspension: Rear coil springs, new, from crown vic station wagon (higher rate) 1 inch rear sway bar with panhard rod and bilstein shocks, Front sway bar, 1 1/4 inch with hiem joint bar ends, and with, count em, 4 bilstein shocks! lol Tires and rims-10x20 front AND rear, with pirrelli (I know I misspelled that) tires. 305’s in front, 315’s in back. Oh yeah, tubular upper control arms from 2000 crown vic and12 inch rotors and four piston calipers.

Bro, you wouldn’t believe how that bitch corners.

It’s really too heavy for the power plant that’s in it but I’m sure those who know, factor that in when they walk me, but in the corners, the eyebrows raise Lol Moms got an STS and kicked the Lincoln to the curb with only 73k on it, I lost my Chevelle in Dallas, and so I was much obliged for ANYTHING! I mean hell, she just GAVE it to me! Anyway, that’s my story and I’m stickin to it. Thanks for your ear."

So basically, it's still faster than anything buster owns :gabe: