Treasury Solutions Analyst

zeitgeist57

Alright...I've mentioned before how Bank of America Merrill Lynch is expanding their footprint in Ohio over the next 5 years...

I'm happy to report that I've been given an open requisition for an associate to assist in managing the State of Ohio. I need a right-hand man or woman that will work with our client and our internal bank people/resources to GET SHIT DONE on a daily basis. My role is expanding and there will likely be another "Clay" covering Indianapolis and Cincy that this person would cover within the next year or so as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I truly have NO IDEA about total compensation, but my best guess is commensurate with experience, and combined with bonuses for our team killing it every year, would likely be mid to high 5-figures.

http://careers.bankofamerica.com/job-detail/1500022612/united-states/us/treasury-solutions-analyst-~-business-banking-~-columbus-ohio

Put me down as a referral and PM me so I know you posted! :thumbup:

Would you be interested in someone who just graduated with a BA in Finance and spent 3 years at Chase as a teller and banker?

Yes. Even more intadested if you brought over contact lists for business banking clients at Chase. :gabe: EVERYONE'S DOING IT... ;)

Srsly though...that's good background. Definitely interested.

Yes. Even more intadested if you brought over contact lists for business banking clients at Chase. :gabe: EVERYONE'S DOING IT... ;)

Srsly though...that's good background. Definitely interested.

Not me- a buddy graduates Franklin (he is done with his coursework, getting his degree May 19th) and is looking for something.

I sent him the link! Is there anything he can do to tie himself to you or something? :fa: