Need a privacy fence

04r1

Anyone have a fence company they recommend? I need a cedar 4 foot scalloped white fence. Tired of waiting on this shitty salesman to get me a quote and come find the property pins. Must be able to send the info to my HOA for approval. Would like installed ASAP. Thanks

last time i priced a privacy fence, i was blown away at the prices. +$7000 for wood and +$12000 for vinyl. and my yard isn't big

Gotta pay to play.

Atleast you can have a fence, my hoa wont allow them. Only thing you can have is a natural fence ( bushes, trees ect)

Buckeye fence did our neighbhors and lannis fencing did ours- the both look great. Ours is cedar and was installed about. 8 years ago

I'll post pics of our style in a bit

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/848be0486d0c0810c16358c4d09c8354.jpg

My fence is on the right and is almost 9 years old and is cedar the fence on the left is pressure treated lumber of some sort

I think we paid 3400 for ours from lannis but I like our style.

Lannis cut each board to fit the line of the ground, where as buckeye used pre-sized planks.

Yup. How do you know him?

I'm buddies with Mink and have had him out on the boat a few times. :)

Called twice today. No answer both times.

I actually just saw him and mentioned you may be calling. He said his phone is messed up and isn't ringing, just sending people straight to voicemail. He asked me to have you either leave a message and he will return the call promptly or if I could pass your cell to him?

Let me know!

Thanks,

-Marc