Cavs against GS

Mace1647545504

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually had the best performance EVER in a Finals series

I understand that. I was talking about winning. He had a lot of points. I don't know about his actual shooting percentage but it looked terrible. and way too many turnovers. Those are still production aspects of "not losing".

He actually had the best performance EVER in a Finals series

How was his FG%? He played great throughout the finals but I feel like he simply missed too many shots, especially last night. I know I'm nitpicking but if you're the best, you gotta be judged accordingly. Highest standards and shit

How was his FG%? He played great throughout the finals but I feel like he simply missed too many shots, especially last night. I know I'm nitpicking but if you're the best, you gotta be judged accordingly. Highest standards and shit

He attempted 13 more shots per game than his career average. When you are the only championship caliber player on the floor that is going to happen.

I understand that. I was talking about winning. He had a lot of points. I don't know about his actual shooting percentage but it looked terrible. and way too many turnovers. Those are still production aspects of "not losing".

Again, only championship caliber player left on the team and put up the greatest performance EVER.

His turnovers were .1 over his career average, boohoo. .4 more than Jordan's playoff career. If the Cavs had won that series, that would have made James the greatest ever, period. No questions asked. Jordan always had Pip.

Again, only championship caliber player left on the team and put up the greatest performance EVER.

His turnovers were .1 over his career average, boohoo. .4 more than Jordan's playoff career. If the Cavs had won that series, that would have made James the greatest ever, period. No questions asked. Jordan always had Pip.

4 finals loss's...for the "best player in the world"

boohoo.

He is good, great actually,. Funny enough he actually handed Iguana the MVP...

Sorry Neverland, I mean Cleveland.

4 finals loss's...for the "best player in the world"

boohoo.

He is good, great actually,. Funny enough he actually handed Iguana the MVP...

Sorry Neverland, I mean Cleveland.

I'm actually not that big of an NBA fan, just a casual observer. James got almost nothing from his teammates and coach in the finals. The fact that he got 2 wins is amazing.

The best at choking in the finals, maybe.

Generic LeBron hater with no factual basis. He had the best stats out of any player in the finals EVER. He didn't choke at all. Jump on the train cuz it's the cool thing to do. Sorry LeBron couldn't beat the best team in the Western Conference with his bench. This would have been a 4-0 sweep if Kyrie and Love were healthy.

Most of my posts in here have been ridiculous because i've been bored.

I just don't like his game, that's all. I don't like how he carries himself on or off the court. I've tried my hardest to like him, but I simply don't.

He's great, no denying that.

Calling him the best ever is ridiculous. The best whiner/complainer/bitch ever? sure. The best at choking in the finals, maybe.

Cavs fans are worse than Lebron himself.

If calling him the best ever is ridiculous who else would you say is the best ever? Obviously you throw Jordan in there thats still valid at this point. Who else?

If Jordan is the only person to compete how is it "ridiculous"?

Lebron should have been MVP of this finals and everyone who's not an idiot knows it.

Look at the stats. Lebron had better stats than almost all of Andres. He scored over 2x as many points.

That right there should have won him the MVP but then put in assists, etc. Its honestly ridiculous that he didn't win the MVP. I don't personally care it's not a title for Cleveland and I honestly feel Lebron feels the same way at this point in his career.

But to trash Lebron for this Playoff/finals appearance this year is historical and if you clearly thing Lebron is anything but one of not the best player in history after this year you just don't know basketball.

Contrary to my previous comments I'm honestly not a huge Lebron fan, I love Cleveland Basketball but will stick to the facts.

The usual suspects mj, russell, kareem, magic, bird etc.

Lebron is top 10 without a doubt. You have to look at the whole resume, and in my opinion, as it sits today, he's just not at the top. Top 5? Maybe?

I'd be curious to see if any of you saying people don't know the sport, in fact play yourselves.

Tim Duncan > Lebron James.

Start your crying now.

(Yes Lebron is good, but frankly he isn't better then Kobe "Was" there for "was" Black Mamba > Lebron James)

His stats were the best in the finals, bench no bench, blah blah blah; stats didn't translate into wins...people get to wrapped up in them... I secretly was hoping he could pull it off, but the Cleveland curse "got'm"

Stats didn't translate to wins? What does then? He can't play his ass off and then play for the other 4 others on his team as well. You can tell he wants to pass and make plays but no one would step up! It's simple JR couldn't hit easy layups, Delly doing way to much at times and the rest of the team was asleep! If you watched closely you could see the frustration of Lebron when he kept yelling at his team to Wake Up! I play basketball and watching the things he did was ridiculous. I'm not being a fanboy either if any of you actually play basketball doing what he does in half a quarter would leave you dead beat and wanting to go home.

"Its easy to shoot bricks all night and ball hog"

Right right..

I wanna hear what people think the Cavs and LeBron should have done to win?

Be healthy, draft and pay healthy durable players. Kyrie is Wade 2.0 and now the rumor is Wade may come to Cleveland. SMH Never should have given up Wiggins for Love. It was dumb. Now neverland could be without Love and Wiggins!

OKC will be a force next year, good luck neverland.

If any 2 of their star players were healthy, they probably would have won.

Perkins/Varegao/Love/Irving

And lets be honest, this is what happened in Miami. If they get healthy, they could do very well for the next few years.

Be healthy, draft and pay healthy durable players. Kyrie is Wade 2.0 and now the rumor is Wade may come to Cleveland. SMH Never should have given up Wiggins for Love. It was dumb. Now neverland could be without Love and Wiggins!

OKC will be a force next year, good luck neverland.

We shall see. Underdogs on top. Don't need the luck.

And lets be honest, this is what happened in Miami. If they get healthy, they could do very well for the next few years.

Agreed. Just one more player that has the confidence in the NBA finals and doesn't run around with shaky knees..

Healthy team vs healthy team would have been a 4-0 sweep for the Cavs and ESPN would be talking about how LeBron is the best ever. No doubt about this statement. The fact that Cleveland managed to win 2 and not get blown away completely with just LeBron speaks volumes.

Healthy team vs healthy team would have been a 4-0 sweep for the Cavs and ESPN would be talking about how LeBron is the best ever. No doubt about this statement. The fact that Cleveland managed to win 2 and not get blown away completely with just LeBron speaks volumes.

And we all know that ESPN is the the best source of unbiased information...

Does it though? To me, it doesn't. The cavs were in the same spot this year as they were before he left. He was 1 great player away from a title. Same as today, but in this case, they have the talent, just injured.

Simply a difference of opinion, He's great, nobody is denying that. I just think he needs quality support roles (like EVERYONE) to win the championship.

Stats didn't translate to wins? What does then? He can't play his ass off and then play for the other 4 others on his team as well. You can tell he wants to pass and make plays but no one would step up! It's simple JR couldn't hit easy layups, Delly doing way to much at times and the rest of the team was asleep! If you watched closely you could see the frustration of Lebron when he kept yelling at his team to Wake Up! I play basketball and watching the things he did was ridiculous. I'm not being a fanboy either if any of you actually play basketball doing what he does in half a quarter would leave you dead beat and wanting to go home.

"Its easy to shoot bricks all night and ball hog"

Right right..

I wanna hear what people think the Cavs and LeBron should have done to win?

Ah yes the JV basketball color commentator...

The things he did. Iso...Iso...Iso...Iso...turnover...Iso...Iso...layup...

Listen I played basketball for a 20 years, the NBA is a star league, its not a coaches league, its barely a team league. Golden State was going to win with Love and Irving regardless IMO (their record this season proves this logic). That shooting slump for the splash brother in game 1-2 was a fluke, obviously...Kyrie can hit some shots and be a real difference, but Bron Bron just wants the Iso way to much, so predictable, so predictable in fact GS just let him do it after game 1, knowing how to beat him was easy. I watched the cavs with Kyrie, and frankly didnt see a "huge" difference with him in the playoffs, it was just like watching two egos fight over who would run the iso play each time down the court.

You want to know what they should have done; Pounded the post OVER AND OVER AND OVER...they tried game one some, their size advantage needed exploited, however they had no faith after the "small" hurdle in game 4, and no real ability to stop the shooters from GS there after, heck even Bron wasn't playing great defense (but he was tired...wah).

And frankly I would be happy to run the court with Bron any day of the week and watch him sucking wind...(no; in no world can I play ball with him in fact 1v1 i doubt i could even score, but purely endurance, easy got him covered NP) His endurance is not "super human" watch what he does off the ball, its marginal at best, some would say lazy, how else does Andre win the MVP? Am I being overly critical sure, does he deserve it, yes. If you want to act the best, claim you're the best in the world, act the King, then I would have to save you need the best result. That did not happen.